+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
GTA right now is $2300+ easily for 1 BDR (reasonably expect ~$2500+/mo). Kitchener and Waterloo are expensive too.

You can find cheaper rentals in other parts of Ontario that are far away from GTA.
Wow !
These are some cut-throat prices !!
Thank you for your response :)

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Any information about new express entry draws ?
I have pnp approved certificate and 600 points bt ircc not conduct new draw after26th oct. My ielts expired on 30th dec. Any prediction for new draw? My points are 987

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Any information about new express entry draws ?
I have pnp approved certificate and 600 points bt ircc not conduct new draw after26th oct. My ielts expired on 30th dec. Any prediction for new draw? My points are 987
IRCC has said that they are facing IT issues, expect the draws to be back in a bit more large draw size(for a few months) to cover up the missed draws.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks bro.. bt i have lost my hope bcz my ielts is expiring soon on 30th december
This is a theme with IRCC, we all have lost hopes at one point or another - but I'm a PR now. IIRC, you have 600 points from PNP nomination, so you should definitely expect an ITA in the next "no program specified" draw.

• Angry

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
This is a theme with IRCC, we all have lost hopes at one point or another - but I'm a PR now. IIRC, you have 600 points from PNP nomination, so you should definitely expect an ITA in the next "no program specified" draw.
Yes i m expect ita in next draw bcz i have a arround 1000 points

Jimmys0019

May 11, 2023
Any PNP EE June 2023 applicants. Kindly share your timelines.
I'm waiting for FD as background check n eligibility are in progress since long. Anyone in the same boat here

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
If I knew you'd be answering also this question, should have asked you in first place haha :D
I've got a similar ADR. I know what to do now. Although I have sent all my court/attorney related document in the first time. I guess they love double copies of everything

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
—-Quick check in—-
Can one go out of Canada without obtaining PR card ?
My family and i are planning to land soon but we may have to leave after two weeks, is it possible?
I know PR Card takes about 6 weeks to process..

@iSaidGoodDay @CNP

Please advise
Thank you.

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
Finally in Canada and getting ready to receive our PR cards.
I got a mail from CPCS Sydney and looked like a scam, I’m weary of links and fake accounts.

Do they produce cards outside Canada ?
I alone received the mail, my partner has not received any.

The mail title reads, “IRCC - Communication to client -PR Card Phase 1…”
Is it genuine?
Has anyone else ever received this kind of mail ?