+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Velan11

Oct 16, 2020
All 3 (Representative, PA and sponsor) can create and access on the new tracker. You can do it yourself if you have required information with you.
I tried to create tracker. I am getting error saying..
Incorrect or invalid information. Review the information submitted. If you cant create the account, it may because your application is not in our system yet.

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
H
ello every one,

i have submitted my pr sponsorship as inland and after receiving AOR, Pre Arrival and doing my medical exams and biometrics I got message from gckey that “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details.” And the status is “canceled as incomplete”. By the way, i got letter indicate the eligibility requirements is met. Can anyone help me to understand? I am with study permit now and renewed it after submission of my pr application (used the previous study pemit for confirming my status) I am stressful now and don’t know why my application got canceled. and no change in portal status and show that medical test in progress

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
H
ello every one,

i have submitted my pr sponsorship as inland and after receiving AOR, Pre Arrival and doing my medical exams and biometrics I got message from gckey that “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details.” And the status is “canceled as incomplete”. By the way, i got letter indicate the eligibility requirements is met. Can anyone help me to understand? I am with study permit now and renewed it after submission of my pr application (used the previous study pemit for confirming my status) I am stressful now and don’t know why my application got canceled. and no change in portal status and show that medical test in progress
Hi sorry to hear this….did you get a message in the gc key account with more details about this? What does it say? Can you show us to better understand?

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
No I didn’t get anything from both gckey and portal!
What about emails? Any spam/junk there has to be an explanation …you are missing something
What does eCAS say?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Nothing at all and eCAS says “We were not able to identify you using the information you provided”
You should call IRCC and try to find out. It's very unusual. Did you miss any communication or document request from them and missed the deadline to submit? You didn't give any timeline or details of your application. So it's hard for us to guess.

Reactions: marioB96

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Nothing at all and eCAS says “We were not able to identify you using the information you provided”
Maybe because you applied online?
Check on gc key under “Check full application ststus” whatdoes it say…the eligibility,background and final decision parts…..and further down in the messages …Do you have anything new?

hmohta

May 8, 2022
I have submitted my outland application in May end. My wife already gave biometric in 2019 during Express Entry application. Should I apply for visitor visa or wait for AOR......?

AfzalAfreen99

Apr 5, 2022
Hi Everyone,

AOR1: May 11
Sponsor approval: May 31st
Biometrics completed: June 2nd
Medical completed: June 14th
Also mailed CSQ forms to Quebec.
Does any one know how long it usually takes from this point on to get visa?

Thanks

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi Everyone,

AOR1: May 11
Sponsor approval: May 31st
Biometrics completed: June 2nd
Medical completed: June 14th
Also mailed CSQ forms to Quebec.
Does any one know how long it usually takes from this point on to get visa?

Thanks
Hi
I called MIFI gave my details and they said to wait. I have sent my CSQ forms on May 26, 2022 and they have sent me the AOR on June 13, 2022 but the letter was dated from June 8th 2022.
You can definetly call MIFI and ask them your application update make sure you have your file number with you

Yamiyami

Nov 8, 2021
Hi everyone, this is my timeline

Spousal sponsorship - outland application
Application received: Feb. 3, 2022
AOR: Apr. 13, 2022
Sponsor Approval: May 4, 2022 => My application forwarded to Manila Office
Biometrics Request: May 3, 2022
Biometrics submitted: May 10, 2022
Medical Exam Request: May 4, 2022
Medical Tests: May 7, 2022
Medical Exam submitted to IRCC: May 25, 2022