+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Velan11

Oct 16, 2020
Did you try registering on new tracker? Since I put myself as a representative for my spouse, I was able to register myself on GCKey before I received AOR. Also if you do try to register on GCKey then put "2" under number of applicants even if it's only one. I hope it works for you.
Thank you !!!!!
I submitted application through immigration consultant. I think he is the representative. Will ask him to register in new tracker.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Hi Friends,

Please I have a question, I submitted my application online on March 24th, AOR email yesterday June 7th 2022 and I was able to link the application to my husband GC KEY . But I have tried several times to access the new tracker its giving me error code. I am sure I entered the right information. Please am i doing something wrong or it takes a while after AOR for it to be updated on the tracker? its been 24 hours after the email yesterday. Thank you so much

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Friends,

Please I have a question, I submitted my application online on March 24th, AOR email yesterday June 7th 2022 and I was able to link the application to my husband GC KEY . But I have tried several times to access the new tracker its giving me error code. I am sure I entered the right information. Please am i doing something wrong or it takes a while after AOR for it to be updated on the tracker? its been 24 hours after the email yesterday. Thank you so much
Tracker is still in early phase and it has known to be buggy right now. If you just received AOR then I would give it another week before your file gets updated in the system. By chance, you're not able to access then don't panic since all the communications will be sent to GC Key/PA's email and not the tracker.

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Thank you !!!!!
I submitted application through immigration consultant. I think he is the representative. Will ask him to register in new tracker.
All 3 (Representative, PA and sponsor) can create and access on the new tracker. You can do it yourself if you have required information with you.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Tracker is still in early phase and it has known to be buggy right now. If you just received AOR then I would give it another week before your file gets updated in the system. By chance, you're not able to access then don't panic since all the communications will be sent to GC Key/PA's email and not the tracker.
Thank you so much this was so helpful

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have same issue and m waiting to get any new update on my file. I received aor on 1 st june and new pr tracker shows my old address and no file number on it.

Bkaurkaur

May 19, 2021
Hi ,I have hired a representative to process the application. Can I create an account on new tracker to track the application?

KingRat

Jun 9, 2022
BC
SPONSOR: CAN
SPOUSE: USA

ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON : 2022-01-30
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT : 2022-04-11
SPONSOR APPROVAL: 2022-05-01
MEDICAL REQUEST: 2022-05-01
MEDICAL PASSED : 2022-05-26
BIOMETRICS REQUEST : 2022-04-28
BIOMETRICS PASSED : *TBD* (Late Payment)
PRE-ARRIVAL AND ELIGIBILITY PASSED : *TBD*

Last edited:

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Hi ,I have hired a representative to process the application. Can I create an account on new tracker to track the application?
Once you receive AOR, you can try to link your application on the new tracker using PA's information. Don't link your application on GC Key if you've hired representatives because they'll lose access to your file if you do that.

Cue_147

May 6, 2015
Same here. Submitted on 14th Jan. I reached out to local MP and I got the response saying Application is not in system yet. Not sure what else we can do.
Same response I’ve been getting… just want to know they’ve received the application and it’s all ok.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
Same response I’ve been getting… just want to know they’ve received the application and it’s all ok.
Yes. What if application returned saying something is incomplete after these many months (Not sure how many more months).

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi, I applied in January 2022 for spousal sponsorship.PA is from Iran and has done medical and Biometric in May 2022.
VO is Ankara.
I was wondering if someone has any ideas about how long will it take to process the application in Ankara?

AnuAlan

Jun 11, 2022
Hi guys, Can anyone share the link of the whatsapp group for family sponsorship (spousal PR)

Last edited: