+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Do you have access to your account on GCKey? Is there nothing there about AOR?

-Of course go ahead and submit the biometrics, don't wait.
I do and I have tried linking the application on the GCKey but it gives me this response:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. "

I've tried 3 times now, pretty sure all the information entered is correct but still it doesn't let me. I got UCI and Application Number from the Biometrics Form. Could it be that I have to wait? But isn't biometrics asked for when the application has been accepted?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Well my wife cannot register since she doesn't have a UCI yet, I (sponsor) just registered after you suggested and I can see the application, but no App number yet. Hopefully something happens soon lol.
I am at the same stage. It shows the receiving date, my contact details and nothing else. No app number.

Reactions: Swappy

MedinJune

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I do and I have tried linking the application on the GCKey but it gives me this response:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. "

I've tried 3 times now, pretty sure all the information entered is correct but still it doesn't let me. I got UCI and Application Number from the Biometrics Form. Could it be that I have to wait? But isn't biometrics asked for when the application has been accepted?
Dont use your UCI number. It has to be primary applicant's UCI.
All the details are "primary applicant" details and at the end number of applicants should be 2 (sponsor and primary applicant). If any dependants, add 2+.
It gave me trouble too. I used Application number and family name.

Reactions: Swappy

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
All the details are "primary applicant" details and at the end number of applicants should be 2 (sponsor and primary applicant). If any dependants, add 2+.
Thank you! I was using 1 for number of applicants, it worked when I used 2. I successfully linked the application, but currently for Biometrics it says:
"We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
Maybe it will update after a couple of days?

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
This is was very helpful.

Wife was able to link gc key to her account (PA), we can see her Application number as well as UCI number even though we haven't received AOR email yet. Jan 24th applicant.

EDIT: Received AOR email.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEEP2022

A.J…

Apr 5, 2022
Got the medical request and sponsor approval as well today :).
Here's my timeline:
Online application submitted 22 January 2022 through online PR portal
BIL- April 4/2022
Medicals requested and sponsor approval April 06/2022

Reactions: fwd

Family union

Nov 6, 2021
Got the medical request and sponsor approval as well today :).
Here's my timeline:
Online application submitted 22 January 2022 through online PR portal
BIL- April 4/2022
Medicals requested and sponsor approval April 06/2022
Congrats I am January 03 waiting for medical request

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Hi All
No updates No AOR -submitted on Jan 30
Anyone got AOR from Jan 30???
I have seen people start getting AOR from February

JPCF9

Nov 12, 2021
Applied on 22 January 2022 online through pr portal. Got the Biometrics request today
Thats great news. I applied on 5 Jan 2022, and received biometrics request on April 8th. Am wondering, does this count as an AOR? or AOR will be a separate email? I haven't received an email stating 'AOR' any where, just the biometric request.

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi Friends,

have a question....
I applied on Jan 29, and I got AOR as sponsor on April 9th.
I already created my account on new tracker as sponsor, using my UCI two weeks ago. it doesn't show any application number....just mentioning we received it on that date.
Also, I linked the application on CGKey. it shows Application number and UCI.
Can I use this UCI for new tracker to create an account for applicant? or still I have to wait for the Biometric & Medical email?