+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I justgot the COPR on the tracker on Mar 13, question how long approximately til PPR and will the COPR be sent with stamped passport or how do we get it.
Hello, I congratulate you. I think we both have the same timeline. I am from February 25, 2022. and I am still waiting for the CORP. Let me have your PPR very soon. How long did your eligibility take? Could you please update your timeline? Once again I congratulate you, you are finishing. one more question you contacted your deputy for help, you were able to contact IRCC at the end. I really feel very sad about all this

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hello, I congratulate you. I think we both have the same timeline. I am from February 25, 2022. and I am still waiting for the CORP. Let me have your PPR very soon. How long did your eligibility take? Could you please update your timeline? Once again I congratulate you, you are finishing. one more question you contacted your deputy for help, you were able to contact IRCC at the end. I really feel very sad about all this
Thank you!
yes we have the same time line I am also Feb-25-2022. For eligibility and background all turned to completed about a week before i got Pre-arrival which was Mar-1-2023 so basically no updates from Aug-2-2022 at time of medical and March everything changed. Good luck I hope you hear something soon. As for my MP office it took them over a month to call me with an update and by the time they called i had already received Pre-arrival. And IRCC I was never able to reach them.

Reactions: Jacornejo20

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
¡Gracias!
Sí, tenemos la misma línea de tiempo. También soy 25 de febrero de 2022. Para la elegibilidad y los antecedentes, todo se completó aproximadamente una semana antes de que obtuviera la Pre-llegada, que fue el 1 de marzo de 2023, por lo que básicamente no hubo actualizaciones desde el 2 de agosto de 2022 en el momento del examen médico y todo cambió en marzo. Buena suerte, espero que escuches algo pronto. En cuanto a mi oficina MP, les tomó más de un mes llamarme con una actualización y cuando llamaron, ya había recibido Pre-arrival. Y IRCC nunca pude contactarlos.
[/CITA]Excelente. thank you

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
It yas been almost 3 weeks since COPR appeared on the tracker and about 2 week since the status changed to dicision made but i haven't got anything dont even know what the decision is. Is this normal??

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
It yas been almost 3 weeks since COPR appeared on the tracker and about 2 week since the status changed to dicision made but i haven't got anything dont even know what the decision is. Is this normal??
try calling IRCC to ask about your application, sometimes that helps

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a similar question to Jacornejo20 above, my wife's passport resquest was recevied and the passport was submitted last week and today I got an email on GCkey that the application has been updated, I checked and it says its approved and shows COPR details..

My question is, how long after the Visa stamp the COPR arrives? Do they send it on email/GCkey or is the hard copy mailed to the Applicant's address? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a similar question to Jacornejo20 above, my wife's passport resquest was recevied and the passport was submitted last week and today I got an email on GCkey that the application has been updated, I checked and it says its approved and shows COPR details..

My question is, how long after the Visa stamp the COPR arrives? Do they send it on email/GCkey or is the hard copy mailed to the Applicant's address? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
I had the same question and i was told by someone on here (sorry cant remember the name) that it will be sent back with stamped passport, my husband’s passport was dispatched from the embassy 2 days ago waiting to receive it. I also got same notification of status update. Please keep me updated about the COPR if your wife gets her passport before us and i will also update you if we get it first

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
I had the same question and i was told by someone on here (sorry cant remember the name) that it will be sent back with stamped passport, my husband’s passport was dispatched from the embassy 2 days ago waiting to receive it. I also got same notification of status update. Please keep me updated about the COPR if your wife gets her passport before us and i will also update you if we get it first
Hi, my wife just got her passport back today and she did receive a COPR with it, I'm trying to get info from people who have completed this stage to know how it will arrive. Any update on your end?

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Apologies I was mistaken, she did get her COPR with the Passport return.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I am from February 25, 2022 and I am still waiting for the eligibility to be completed. Who else is still waiting? I already have completed criminal records, completed medical and buometrics VO MEXICO