+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

fwd

Feb 12, 2022
Hello all,

They received my file on Jan 13th. I was expecting AOR1 by now then I found this forum. I'm guessing it's a waiting game for another month or so. Not great news but good to be in company of others going through the same thing.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hello all,

They received my file on Jan 13th. I was expecting AOR1 by now then I found this forum. I'm guessing it's a waiting game for another month or so. Not great news but good to be in company of others going through the same thing.
Outland AORs are about 90+ days at the moment. November apps are only about 25% complete so there's a bit of a wait yet. Hopefully they speed up the process soon!

Reactions: fwd

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi
What's AOR1 and can we apply/extend WP with it?
AOR1 is the first Acknowledgement of Receipt of your application. It means they have received it, have verified it is complete and will start the PR process. It will also give you a file number to link your application to their portal so you can see the progress of your file. It is not an application for a WP. If you applied Outland, you can't also apply for an OWP only Inland applicants can do that. I am not sure the process of extending a WP already approved. That question is better answered in another forum.

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
I have seen couple applicants AOR delayed by 1 month when applied online. But, I still applied online.
Hello!
Did you upload the supporting documents related to one form in a single file or in separate files? Like one uploading file for education, one for job history, etc,...

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hello all,
I need some valuable input from you guys about the online application for the Outland Spousal sponsorship!
I will finish gathering up all the required documents for the application by mid of march and then planning to submit my application in same week. So my question is about the photographs requirement for the application. If you did the online application how did you guys submit the 20 photos that IRCC's checklist has asked? I mean did you all create a big 20 pics pdf and upload all together or did you create one by one pdf for each of the photographs and upload one by one?

Family union

Nov 6, 2021
Hello all,
I need some valuable input from you guys about the online application for the Outland Spousal sponsorship!
I will finish gathering up all the required documents for the application by mid of march and then planning to submit my application in same week. So my question is about the photographs requirement for the application. If you did the online application how did you guys submit the 20 photos that IRCC's checklist has asked? I mean did you all create a big 20 pics pdf and upload all together or did you create one by one pdf for each of the photographs and upload one by one?
I created one by one pdf and uploaded one by one

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hello all,
I put them all in a Word doc with the explanation, date, subjects, location, etc under each photo (1 photo/page) and then saved it as a PDF and uploaded it as 1 doc.

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Hello all,
I got very confusing situation for gathering the documents for the spousal sponsorship application. My spouse's name has been changed in her Indian Aaadhar card but her address change is in the process because of the server down of the aadhar system for last 6 days! I'm planning to wait for one more week but in case if the address won't change because of this server down issue I'm planning to get passport appointment next week with new name change and spousal name add and keeping her old address as it is. So do you think there will be any issue if we both have different address on our passports?
As because of this thing we already wasted one week as well as her PCC is also depend upon her passport so this situation will delay more.
Please let me know your feedback on this one.

MedinJune

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hello all,

Did you receive your AOR?
My file was received on Jan 14th, haven't heard anything yet