+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Have you heard anything from them? I remember you saying your wife got her Biometrics & Medical done. Have you received your pre arrivial yet?
Nothing...no update since May.
I sent them two webforms request to see what's the current status....but haven't received anything from VO.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Nothing...no update since May.
I sent them two webforms request to see what's the current status....but haven't received anything from VO.

That's odd that they haven't responded back to you. I too sent them two webforms. They got back to less than a week both times. It was the usual "your application is being processed..." bla bla message though.

I can understand why our applications aren't getting processed and finalized as soon as the rest because it is hard for CSIS, RCMP etc to verify the info we have given them.

Reactions: amirg

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Applied outland online - Jan 10th
AOR - March 25th
Eligibility started - Apr 12th
Sponsor Approval & Medical Req - Apr 13th
Medicals given - Apr 26th
Medicals Passed - May 1st
Pre-Arrival - May 6th
Everything completed in PR tracker on May 5th - but update in PR tracker on May 24th
Primary Applicant moved to Canada end of May on visitor visa (didn't raise address update req since it is temporary visit for four months)
PPR - July 8th, raised webform for virtual landing
COPR in tracker - July 13th
raised 2nd webform several ghost updates until Aug 5th
Email for virtual landing - Aug 5th (sent requested information within ten mins)
Portal Invite (Permanent resident confirmation case created in portal) - Aug 5th
Added photo and address - Aug 5th
ECOPR - Aug 8th
PR card arrived - Aug 26th

gagandeepheir

Aug 25, 2022
AOR - March 25th
Pre-Arrival - May 6th
Everything completed in PR tracker on May 5th - but update in PR tracker on May 24th
Primary Applicant moved to Canada end of May on visitor visa (didn't raise address update req since it is temporary visit for four months)
Email for virtual landing - Aug 5th (sent requested information within ten mins)
Portal Invite (Permanent resident confirmation case created in portal) - Aug 5th
ECOPR - Aug 8th
Where was your file transferred for further processing?

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
That's odd that they haven't responded back to you. I too sent them two webforms. They got back to less than a week both times. It was the usual "your application is being processed..." bla bla message though.

I can understand why our applications aren't getting processed and finalized as soon as the rest because it is hard for CSIS, RCMP etc to verify the info we have given them.
when did you apply? and where's your PA?
at least you are lucky you received a msg from them....
I've seen lots of ghost updates on the tracker, but nothing changed on the portal. I can say 10-11 during August.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I've seen lots of ghost updates on the tracker, but nothing changed on the portal. I can say 10-11 during August.

I applied on January 26, outland- paper
Im sponsoring my husband. He is from Iran. As for the new PR tracker, I stopped getting updates on the 18th? But just like you, nothing was being update- not anything visible to me anyways.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
AOR - March 25th
Pre-Arrival - May 6th
ECOPR - Aug 8th

That is awesome! Congrats!

Where was your VO?

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022

ankraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Send an e-mail to them. This is who you should be raising your concerns with. I am sure they'll respond back to you with vague updates, but updates nontheless.

Good luck!

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for sharing the link.I will try this to see what will happen.
I'm sponsoring my wife and she's from Iran as well.(Online application)
I got the last update on August 26.

You're most welcome. Let me know how it goes.