+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I applied January 2022 and got my Copr January 2023. Already got PR card 4weeks after
Good for you congratulations
my husband its been 18 months VO Rabat. Submitted ADR last april contacted MP no help webform no help, medical expired so still waiting .
Your VO?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Is the stamp on the passport is the only document that we need on first time landing? My spouse didn't get any COPR. Is the stamp same as COPR? He is traveling from India

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Is the stamp on the passport is the only document that we need on first time landing? My spouse didn't get any COPR. Is the stamp same as COPR? He is traveling from India
So the stamp is different from the COPR. The COPR is a document you receive on hand for permanent residence - the passport stamp is the visa that allows you to enter the country. But from what I’m seeing for spousal on this tracker, everyone is receiving a stamped passport - I don’t see any mention of COPR https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-spousal-sponsorship-tracker. You can ask the ones who already got their stamped passport back if they got any other documents!