Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I applied for Ci
In the application, did the Jan applicant said "NO" to tax filed for 2021 and "YES" to had to file for 2021? Also, what is $630 is the correct fee for single applicant?
Yes and Yes !

Eshita

Mar 20, 2018
Same as previous months/years, I have a tracker for 2022 also
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit?usp=sharing

You can send me email to get EDIT access. A few persons can be Admins of individual months. I suggest a few persons only because if everybody has access, then sometimes the errors happen, and the data gets deleted

You can email from within the the sheet requesting for access - cacitizenship@gmail.com

You can check the trackers of previous years also, the links are present on sheet -"Processing Time Comparison ". The trackers help to understand timelines

Also you can contact me for any corrections if you come across any wrong formulas

Hi, how can I add my details into the spreadsheet?
I submitted by application on 2nd Jan 2022, Physical Days present: 1099, Location- Toronto, App Type - Single

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I submitted by application on 2nd Jan 2022, Physical Days present: 1099, Location- Toronto, App Type - Single
There are few admins who can add your details if you add it here in the format mentioned in previous posts..

Eshita

Mar 20, 2018
Please add my details to the excel sheet tracker:

Application type: Online
Application: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 days
Application submitted: Jan 02,2022
Application received: Jan 02,2022

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Added in the spreadsheet. Do you confirm you submitted electronically?

Can_Bee

Dec 27, 2021
Application submitted. Supper excited, and good luck to everyone!

Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,101
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: January 4, 2022
Application delivered: January 6, 2022
AOR: Awaiting

LemonIcedTea

Jun 6, 2019
Here's my app details for the Excel tracker! Thanks admin

Physical presence: 1222 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 6th, 2022
Application received: Jan 6th, 2022

Ricky5206

Aug 16, 2016
@Bloum - Please add my case details to this excel as well

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence: 1134 days
Application submitted: Jan 05,2022
Application received: Jan 05,2022

amplua

May 4, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Please add my details to the excel sheet tracker:

Application type: Paper
Application: Family (4)
Physical Presence: 1252 days
Application submitted: Jan 04,2022
Application received: Jan 06,2022

Reactions: sureshcoim

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
In the application, did the Jan applicant said "NO" to tax filed for 2021 and "YES" to had to file for 2021? Also, what is $630 is the correct fee for single applicant?
Yeah it is confusing that they haven't described this scenario clearly, even though this must happen every year for January / February applicants. I also think the right thing to do is put "NO" in filed and "YES" in had to file. Not sure if there is a place to provide letter of explanation to share that the T4s etc are not yet available....

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah it is confusing that they haven't described this scenario clearly, even though this must happen every year for January / February applicants. I also think the right thing to do is put "NO" in filed and "YES" in had to file. Not sure if there is a place to provide letter of explanation to share that the T4s etc are not yet available....
Thanks for responding. I have seen someone asking this to Jan 2021 applicants and one person responded NO and NO as answers. As it is not due to file 2021 tax yet, in response to HAD to file tax question. He got his oath completed so now confused :)

blueberries2022

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

I am completing the citizenship application online. For the following question:
"Tell us if you have had immigration, permanent resident status, and/or citizenship in any other country outside of Canada (e.g. your country of birth)
  • Check either yes or no.
  • If you check yes, complete the chart.
  • Tell us which countries you have held status in, and exactly what status you held or currently hold (student, employment/worker, refugee/protected person, permanent resident or citizen).
  • Date you obtained each status(YYYY-MM-DD)
  • End date if no longer valid, if applicable (YYYY-MM-DD). Leave blank if you currently hold this status"

I have the following two questions:
1. I traveled to several countries on visas. For the "date you obtained each status" and "end date", do I need to provide:
  • dates for which each visa was valid (for instance 5 years) OR
  • exact dates during which I visited a country (10 days) although the visa is valid for 5 years
2. Do I only need to provide information about immigration status for:
  • the 5-year eligibility period only OR
  • for my entire life?
Do I need to provide scans of visas and entry/exit stamps as well?

It'll be super helpful if you can clarify and reconfirm :)

Last edited: