+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
WOW!!! No post for 13 long days on this group? Am I the only one who is waiting in the queue? My LPP was marked complete on 14-Sept but Oath is Not started.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I sent emails to all 3 :) just to be on safer side. I got a response from the first one in that list though.
Okay that's the one I sent an email on the same day (Fri Sep 22) after my LPP was Green (but my Oath was still Non -started) and got below reply on Sunday Sep 24 at 5PM ish.

Good Day,

Thank you for your email. Various mandatory clearances/checks are performed before a ceremony can be scheduled. Unfortunately in your case, some of your clearances/checks are still pending. No time frame can be provided. You will be scheduled for your Ceremony in due course.

Thank you

Now on Tuesday Sep 26 I got Oath 'In progress' (with a date of Sep 23) and no Oath date yet on tracker. Would you or @forw.jane recommend sending another email or will it irritate them?

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Okay that's the one I sent an email on the same day (Fri Sep 22) after my LPP was Green (but my Oath was still Non -started) and got below reply on Sunday Sep 24 at 5PM ish.

Good Day,

Thank you for your email. Various mandatory clearances/checks are performed before a ceremony can be scheduled. Unfortunately in your case, some of your clearances/checks are still pending. No time frame can be provided. You will be scheduled for your Ceremony in due course.

Thank you

Now on Tuesday Sep 26 I got Oath 'In progress' (with a date of Sep 23) and no Oath date yet on tracker. Would you or @forw.jane recommend sending another email or will it irritate them?
I think if you already have an interaction with them very recently, you can wait for a week or so and see if are getting any updates. If not, then you can drop an email

Reactions: myra20sharma

sivabukka

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
I just received a note asking to submit my fingerprints- currently I am out of canada, is there a way to submit this out of Canada and what is the purpose of these fingerprints?