+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

gurayyo

Oct 20, 2023
I got an update saying:
Additional information required: Final notice
We sent you a final letter or email requesting additional information. Check the letter or email we sent for more details.

I have not received any email or letter. Any advise how I can find out what is needed?

Thanks in advance
Hey I got same thing today
How it went urs please reply do i I have worry
Thanks

gurayyo

Oct 20, 2023
I got an update saying:
Additional information required: Final notice
We sent you a final letter or email requesting additional information. Check the letter or email we sent for more details.

I have not received any email or letter. Any advise how I can find out what is needed?

Thanks in advance

gurayyo

Oct 20, 2023
I got updated
Additional information required: Final notice We sent you a final letter or email requesting additional information. Check the letter or email we sent for more details.
Any one who get final notice

May 17, 2023
Got a ghost update on Oct 27th, exactly a year after the test was completed. I guess its a system wide update. This waiting game is ridiculous seeing the 2023 applications are getting approved on average in 6 months. My fingerprints have also expired now, haven't recieved another request yet. Is anyone still waiting from 2022?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Got a ghost update on Oct 27th, exactly a year after the test was completed. I guess its a system wide update. This waiting game is ridiculous seeing the 2023 applications are getting approved on average in 6 months. My fingerprints have also expired now, haven't recieved another request yet. Is anyone still waiting from 2022?
Did you try taking your MP office help as you have already breached the 17 month mark?

aam234

Dec 15, 2022
Here , from January 2022

Reactions: hopeful_frustrated
May 17, 2023
Did you try taking your MP office help as you have already breached the 17 month mark?
I did multiple times, but of no use so far. According to them my application is considered is non-routine since the test was taken outside Canada and the 17 month timeline doesn't apply.So I cannot do anything but wait until the IRCC decide when they want to work on my application. What is funny is my spouse applied the same day, took the test the same day outside Canada, his application was completed couple of months ago.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I did multiple times, but of no use so far. According to them my application is considered is non-routine since the test was taken outside Canada and the 17 month timeline doesn't apply.So I cannot do anything but wait until the IRCC decide when they want to work on my application. What is funny is my spouse applied the same day, took the test the same day outside Canada, his application was completed couple of months ago.
What is currently pending for your application?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Same for my spouse. When followed up with MP they said it's non routine. He also took his test from outside Canada. So we sent his boarding pass and baggage tags few days ago through webform and got Acknowledgement that they received it. It's been already 15 months for him. At the same time I applied after him and I am already a citizen.
His application is stuck at Sydney. His test completed in Jan and BG on March, only received a GU on Oct 27. LPP in progress

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Same for my spouse. When followed up with MP they said it's non routine. He also took his test from outside Canada. So we sent his boarding pass and baggage tags few days ago through webform and got Acknowledgement that they received it. It's been already 15 months for him. At the same time I applied after him and I am already a citizen.
His application is stuck at Sydney. His test completed in Jan and BG on March, only received a GU on Oct 27. LPP in progress
What I have seen is if you are outside and in any of the five eyes alliance nation, it does not impact your processing. Otherwise it goes for a toss.

Reactions: nsrk