+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Couldn't agree more. One thing I stopped doing was to check the IRCC account every day. That made me live a little. It's unfortunate, but I still appreciate Canada giving out citizenships to folks who have lived here for over 3 years. I am still stuck since Jan 2022. before any thinks the grass is greener on my side :)
Yeahp, no sense in chkng tracker everyday, just move on and better to spend time n energy somewhere else, enjoy summer and spend gud time with family, friends, although our lives and plannings dependent on it yet we can't do much when things r not in our control, it sucks but what can be done, bureaucracy is global trait. We can swindle debates and arguments all the day long, but vain. Given IRCC informs important events thru email like test invite, ADRs, FP Req or Oath invite hence no sense in chkng laggy finicky tracker all the time. Ironically its true that every case is different, it hurts when we see 3.5 months aor to oath for some cases while years endless wait for some. I dont envy but cherish those cases but there is no logic in lottery system, irony isn't it. As Mark T. said "Comparison is the death of joy" - holds true for cases and other aspects of life as well. So yeah light on the other end of tunnel is near, this shall pass too. We came this far already. So good luck to everyone and cheers!

Reactions: redwing419

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Yeahp, no sense in chkng tracker everyday, just move on and better to spend time n energy somewhere else, enjoy summer and spend gud time with family, friends, although our lives and plannings dependent on it yet we can't do much when things r not in our control, it sucks but what can be done, bureaucracy is global trait. We can swindle debates and arguments all the day long, but vain. Given IRCC informs important events thru email like test invite, ADRs, FP Req or Oath invite hence no sense in chkng laggy finicky tracker all the time. Ironically its true that every case is different, it hurts when we see 3.5 months aor to oath for some cases while years endless wait for some. I dont envy but cherish those cases but there is no logic in lottery system, irony isn't it. As Mark T. said "Comparison is the death of joy" - holds true for cases and other aspects of life as well. So yeah light on the other end of tunnel is near, this shall pass too. We came this far already. So good luck to everyone and cheers!
Can’t agree more.
I see people embroiled in and obsessed with the progress of their application.
I see people continuously comparing and drawing comparisons with other applications.
It is all futile.
Best strategy is to carry on with the usual routine and let the application and IRCC take its pace.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Can’t agree more.
I see people embroiled in and obsessed with the progress of their application.
I see people continuously comparing and drawing comparisons with other applications.
It is all futile.
Best strategy is to carry on with the usual routine and let the application and IRCC take its pace.
Exactly, the more we try to find logic, trend analysis. and do all predictive analytics and estimates, the same result as of Lotto Max. Call it modified fifo or triage or priority cohorts or assigned by AI ML algo Chinook, downstream is human hence the discretion, and utter opaque blackbox, racial profiling or what not, isn't bureaucracy a global phenomenon? So if one case is security screening pending, why it happened-mush ur mind and be lost soul, eather accept fate it takes on avg 6 months, thats it. If file not moving order gcms see if luckily u find something out of redacted info, any reason for file hault. If not then just a matter of time and one gud shiny day, this will be the past and u will be telling ur stories. Move on and keep calm, have seen ppl lately being v impatient, it is routine within 19 months, beyond still non-routine but will be processed. Instead of finding whys and whats, mingle mind somewhere else! Beating bushes here on forum or tracker will not only destroy ur mental peace but will also affect other matters in life. Anyways I wish all the best of luck, and this shall pass too! Hakuna matata!

Amy83

Aug 14, 2018
Hi,
It's been a while since I posted an update to my application. Finally, I got my citizenship.
Application submitted Jan 28 2022, AOR Mar 14 2022

Here are the rest of updates for the tracker
BG: May 1, 2023
Rest completed in the Sametime: May 5
Oath scheduled May 19 but I asked them to reschedule it
Oath reschedule: Jun 8
Application closed: Jun 13

Good luck to you all

Hello! Congrats!
My LPP has finally been completed. My AOR is Oct 2021.
I am travelling soon home for summer holidays and Im worried I get my oath when Im away.
How did you reschedule your oath? And do they chose the date or do u?

Reactions: Dr. Walden

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello! Congrats!
My LPP has finally been completed. My AOR is Oct 2021.
I am travelling soon home for summer holidays and Im worried I get my oath when Im away.
How did you reschedule your oath? And do they chose the date or do u?
They choose the date and time.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
A question, my family completed the oath this morning. While sending the oath form, I forgot to include the initials of the Admin persons in the email subject line. Is this a big issue? Should I resend the form with corrected subject line?

Alex 3.0

May 26, 2023
A question, my family completed the oath this morning. While sending the oath form, I forgot to include the initials of the Admin persons in the email subject line. Is this a big issue? Should I resend the form with corrected subject line?
On how many threads will you post the same message? This is spamming. Relax man!!!!