+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

aam234

Dec 15, 2022
hi canaada visa
i applied for my parents on january 8 this year. they recevied an update on oct 27 for fingerprints. after providing them i saw an update on their file that they were received on 13 november. then yesterday 14 december they got a new update that they are still waiting from their fingerprints , is that normal ?

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
hi canaada visa
i applied for my parents on january 8 this year. they recevied an update on oct 27 for fingerprints. after providing them i saw an update on their file that they were received on 13 november. then yesterday 14 december they got a new update that they are still waiting from their fingerprints , is that normal ?
There has been a glitch in their system this week which has reverted application status of most of the people here . Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Wait for a day or 2 or try calling the IRCC.

Reactions: aam234

charanysg

Aug 2, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2018
I was able to confirm that there's a technical glitch on the tracker. Whatever we saw before the update of Dec 13th is the right status. I know there are specific cases where the oath dates changed, so maybe something to confirm using the web form, but otherwise, nothing to panic. (I am on the same boat where things flipped back to in-progress)
Now it’s gone back to previous statuses before the glitch.

Reactions: anigdikar

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
oooh, that's a bummer , you must feel a bit frustrated since it was just updated for an oath yesterday, by the way, congratulation and I hope there is nothing change for you for Jan 12.
I think my processing center is Vancouver as it said WEST on the test invitation
When did you applied nd was in online?

caneu

Jul 23, 2022
I came here to see if it happened to others as well... same for me and for my partner. Everything in the tracker that was completed went back to either in progress or not started. It seems they had some update in the system? Not sure... but please post your updates
Just an update: one tracker is back to normal the other one not yet...

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Got my ATIP finally (little over 2 months) and basically doesnt say anything more than what the account says i.e. Not Started for for most things. Couple of notes were made in the file which is something I already knew but apart from that nothing consequential.

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hello group,
my question is not directly related to Jan 2022 applications but a general query on filling up the citizenship application form (paper).

While filling up the citizenship application for paper submission, I keep getting an error in question 9, 10, 11 where we enter dates.
The error I get is the to date should be greater than from date which is what i am entering but keep getting the same error for all the dates, residence and employment history.
Could someone please help me in fixing this.
As a result i am not able to validate the application.
Thanks

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hello group,
my question is not directly related to Jan 2022 applications but a general query on filling up the citizenship application form (paper).

While filling up the citizenship application for paper submission, I keep getting an error in question 9, 10, 11 where we enter dates.
The error I get is the to date should be greater than from date which is what i am entering but keep getting the same error for all the dates, residence and employment history.
Thanks
Providing a screen shot or exact dates you are entering will be useful to understand your issue. From the error it looks pretty obvious that the end date you are entering is earlier than the from date.

wink

May 25, 2021
Hello group,

Thanks
Did you enter "To" date for the question 9a ?

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Providing a screen shot or exact dates you are entering will be useful to understand your issue. From the error it looks pretty obvious that the end date you are entering is earlier than the from date.
It wont allow me to post the screenshot here. but here are the dates i am entering:
From 2018-11-04 to 2021-03-14; from 2017-12-04 to 2018-11-04 and i still get the error. It doesnt make any sense to me

MRHA

Sep 7, 2022
Is the tracker working? I tried logging in and after clicking "Sign in" the button reloads but I remains on the log-in page. I refreshed the page already, and same thing happens

dkfk

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Is the tracker working? I tried logging in and after clicking "Sign in" the button reloads but I remains on the log-in page. I refreshed the page already, and same thing happens
not working for me either. I wonder if it's some sort of maintenance on a Friday evening.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
not working for me either. I wonder if it's some sort of maintenance on a Friday evening.
It happened to me too. Finally I was able to login just now. The profile says last updated Dec/16/2022 but there's no actual update. It might just be another system wide update for everyone.