+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Is this normal?

I had received the test invite and the portal was showing "waiting on you to complete the test" message. I appeared for the test yesterday and today the message has disappaared. But there is no change in any other status. The test is still showing "Not started".

How long does it take to mark the test completed after appearing?

HHHTTT

Nov 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
All my status were updated to COMPLETED except for Oath still Not started on NOV 05. However, when I checked today , Language Skill, Prohibition and Physical Presence went back to IN PROGRESS.
Is anyone has the same problem as me? Should I be worried?

• Wow
Reactions: dny0821

Akdd

Dec 13, 2022
Hi everyone,
All my status were updated to COMPLETED except for Oath still Not started on NOV 05. However, when I checked today , Language Skill, Prohibition and Physical Presence went back to IN PROGRESS.
Same thing happened to me today, early in the morning everything was completed except ceremony, then when I checked an hour ago everything went to in progress.
I'm assuming its a technical glitch

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am also heaving the same issue from this morning. All the status is moved to in progress status for prohibition, language and physical presence.Oath went to not started status and originally I had the oath date of Jan 12 2023 till yesterday. What is your processing Center ?

HHHTTT

Nov 7, 2022
I am also heaving the same issue from this morning. All the status is moved to in progress status for prohibition, language and physical presence.Oath went to not started status and originally I had the oath date of Jan 12 2023 till yesterday. What is your processing Center ?
oooh, that's a bummer , you must feel a bit frustrated since it was just updated for an oath yesterday, by the way, congratulation and I hope there is nothing change for you for Jan 12.
I think my processing center is Vancouver as it said WEST on the test invitation

HHHTTT

Nov 7, 2022
Same thing happened to me today, early in the morning everything was completed except ceremony, then when I checked an hour ago everything went to in progress.
I'm assuming its a technical glitch
the system sure knows how to play with our weak heart :rolleyes:

Reactions: a303

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Is this normal?

I had received the test invite and the portal was showing "waiting on you to complete the test" message. I appeared for the test yesterday and today the message has disappaared. But there is no change in any other status. The test is still showing "Not started".

For some people who are giving their test these days it can take up to 3 weeks for status to update to "test completed".

Reactions: anigdikar

shinyjoshua

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Is this normal?

For some its within a few days, for me it took 2 months... there was a system glitch (based on the response of web form I submitted)

Reactions: anigdikar

caneu

Jul 23, 2022
I came here to see if it happened to others as well... same for me and for my partner. Everything in the tracker that was completed went back to either in progress or not started. It seems they had some update in the system? Not sure... but please post your updates

Reactions: fastfood

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had all my steps marked as completed as of Dec 8th. I was just now waiting for my oath ceremony. Today when I checked, I was surprised to see that everything has been marked as in progress again. The citizenship test is also showing as not started now. Anybody experience such thing aswell?
Exactly same with us too

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly same with us too
What options do we need to dial to call them? Have been trying to reach out since one week but not getting the option to speak to someone. It just says all agents are busy & cannot take your call at this time. IVR direct to check the status online WHICH IS ALL MESSED UP NOW anyways.

blueberries2022

Jan 6, 2022
What options do we need to dial to call them? Have been trying to reach out since one week but not getting the option to speak to someone. It just says all agents are busy & cannot take your call at this time. IVR direct to check the status online WHICH IS ALL MESSED UP NOW anyways.
I think there is a glitch and probably many people are calling to inquire about their status.

Reactions: a303

Baylor

May 20, 2022
Have the same thing happened to me as well. Feels like the statuses went back to what they were a few weeks ago or so. Likely a glitch when updating and it ended up uploading some previous dated back up data instead.
Hopefully will be sorted soon...