+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Baylor

May 20, 2022
Hello. I have an online application and wrote my exam on Oct 24th which showed as complete on Oct 27th. On Nov 17th, they marked my Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence as Complete. Where do I find the "Decision Made date ecas estimate" ?? Is that only for paper applications?

If it's the first line once I log in, than that says: 'Your citizenship application status: In progress' Is that the one?
Some guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dny0821

wink

May 25, 2021
Hello. I have an online application and wrote my exam on Oct 24th which showed as complete on Oct 27th. On Nov 17th, they marked my Language, Prohibitions and Physical Presence as Complete. Where do I find the "Decision Made date ecas estimate" ?? Is that only for paper applications?

If it's the first line once I log in, than that says: 'Your citizenship application status: In progress' Is that the one?
Thanks in advance.
Decision Made could be seen only for the paper applications. For online applications, if everything is complete except Oath, it is implied that Decision is made.

Reactions: Baylor

priu

Oct 19, 2014
anyone else under vancouver office waiting for updates?
Online Application Sent: January 18, 2022
AOR: March 3, 2022
Background Completed: September 13, 2022
Test Invite: September 23
Test Window: September 26 to October 17, 2022
Test done: September 28 (outside Canada)
Test marked completed on tracker: October 5
Ghost Update October 8 (same day as everyone's password reset ghost update)
Scanned Passport Copies Requested via email: October 14
No updates on the tracker since October 8
Vancouver Office

Last edited:
Reactions: dny0821

HAchar

Dec 9, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FSW
I completed the test on Oct 14th and until now, there hasnt been a single change in my tracker :(...... All the fields except for Citizenship ceremoney are just "in-progress".
DN SCR - Scarborough office o_O ...is anybody else stuck in this same timeline of no updates? Can anyone suggest the telephone number where I can reach IRCC agents?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Thanks in advance.
Decision made is shown on ECAS which is available only for Paper Application. You should see the Oath details on the tracker which I see you are already using.

Reactions: Baylor

blueberries2022

Jan 6, 2022
I am waiting. Everything else was completed on Nov 11th except oath not started. Hoping to hear back soon.
What about your timeline?
Hey, I have a similar timeline with everything completed on Nov 21 except the oath. My application is being handled by the West office (is that the Vancouver office?). Did you submit a request to update the tracker? I don't see you there.