+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Yes, you're right. But in my mom's case, they asked for additional info on Oct 5 within 60 days which I provided (email) the following day. So, I am desperately waiting to see that they acknowledge the receipt.

Can I ask what type of info/documents they asked for?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Can I ask what type of info/documents they asked for?
They asked to re-submit 'Use of Representative Form' with wet signatures along with additional photo IDs.
I delared myself as my mom's rep in the application. And I only typed our names in that form originally since the form allowed it.

Reactions: iceman55

mechfreak

Sep 25, 2017
I'm not able to login still on the new tracker. The page just says - LOADING. Anyone else having this issue.

https://ibb.co/Q88XW5N
It’s surprising to know that you hare facing this issue, while I didn’t face any such issues
You might have already tried however still asking did you try on different browsers, clear your browser cache, tried logging in for other members from your family?

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
It’s surprising to know that you hare facing this issue, while I didn’t face any such issues
You might have already tried however still asking did you try on different browsers, clear your browser cache, tried logging in for other members from your family?
Yes, did all sorts of basic troubleshooting. Tried Brave, EDGE, Chrome and Safari. cleared all browsing history and cache and stored data. No resolve.

Reactions: mechfreak

mechfreak

Sep 25, 2017
Yes, did all sorts of basic troubleshooting. Tried Brave, EDGE, Chrome and Safari. cleared all browsing history and cache and stored data. No resolve.
Unfortunately there is nothing else that I can think of, trying to contact IRCC through web form is also not helpful since they take almost 1-2 months to respond, maybe wait for another day or two to see if the situation improves

Reactions: anumantra

wink

May 25, 2021
Few more things to try, if you have not done them yet:
1. Try from your phone
2. Try from some other machine/laptop