+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone here in the same boat as mine? The only communication I get in last 8 months from IRCC was to provide FP, that was already delivered to them within a month. It's been now 4 months that they received FP results, but Background is still in progress. Is this normal or something wrong? I have also not received Citizenship Test invitation.

I have seen trend where people receive FP request, their Background Check updates a day or few days after FP results received. They also get Citizenship Test invitation while other things are in progress. Where is my application sleeping :-( :-(?

Ifeestar

Oct 13, 2022
Anyone know the contact number to reach immigration for my citizenship application. Finished my exam on October 6th, I received an update yesterday that an email or mail was sent to me to submit additional information , I apply online and only receives emails but haven’t seen such email and my test have not shown completed. Anyone in the same scenario and contact information pls

beingkarn

Jul 7, 2022
Try again without the "-" while entering UCI.
pal, i contacted the customer service, they said it will take a while to update the back end , give it a day or two. if the issue is not resolved then take a screen shot of the glitch and submit it via web form. hope it helps

Reactions: Biologia36

Ifeestar

Oct 13, 2022
This is crazy! It just does not make sense when comparing to others. There is absolutely no logic :(
But somehow i appreciate not being alone. Thank you for your message and good luck to you too!
What phone number did you get them with

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi friends so I have completed my test 2 weeks ago and after 2 days the status was updated to "Completed" however I have just received an email from ircc asking scanned copies of my ID, passport and travelling docs.
Any idea when do they usually ask for such things? And when too expect the oath ceremony?

Reactions: dny0821

beingkarn

Jul 7, 2022
This is crazy! It just does not make sense when comparing to others. There is absolutely no logic :(
But somehow i appreciate not being alone. Thank you for your message and good luck to you too!
bud , i do gave them a reference about this forum, to which they said " every case and application is different and it's totally on your file processing center and officer. all we can do is wait.. patience is a virtue !

Reactions: Bloum

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hi friends so I have completed my test 2 weeks ago and after 2 days the status was updated to "Completed" however I have just received an email from ircc asking scanned copies of my ID, passport and travelling docs.
Any idea when do they usually ask for such things? And when too expect the oath ceremony?
did you appear for your test outside Canada? i know someone who got same email after appearing for test outside Canada

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
it looks it is Vancouver, because they asked to submit my finger print to an address in vancouver
I think they usually send the FPs there which is different from your processing office. I have all my emails sent from Scarborough office but for FP I had to send to Vancouver.

Iskrav777

Oct 14, 2022
Like everyone else taking the test over the weekend, it was updated to complete for me on the tracker:

Application Type: Online
Application sent: January 25, 2022
Application delivered: January 25, 2022
AOR: March 9, 2022
In Progress: March 10, 2022
Background complete: September 22, 2022
Test invite: September 30, 2022 (window: October 7 - October 27)
Test passed: October 7, 2022
Complete on tracker: October 11, 2022
Almost in the same boat

Application Type: Online
Application sent: January 28, 2022
Application delivered: January 28, 2022
AOR: March 10, 2022
In Progress: March 11, 2022
Background complete: September 23, 2022
Test invite: October 5, 2022 (window: October 7 - October 27)
Test passed: October 8, 2022
Complete on tracker: October 11, 2022

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Anyone here in the same boat as mine? The only communication I get in last 8 months from IRCC was to provide FP, that was already delivered to them within a month. It's been now 4 months that they received FP results, but Background is still in progress. Is this normal or something wrong? I have also not received Citizenship Test invitation.

I have seen trend where people receive FP request, their Background Check updates a day or few days after FP results received. They also get Citizenship Test invitation while other things are in progress. Where is my application sleeping :-( :-(?
I haven’t received any update after AOR on March 1. Called ircc and they did not provide any useful info.

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Guys i resets my password ,simply using the capital C in the application input section ,thinking the system automatically uses the C option, you have to use capital C then the numbers.

Biologia36

Jan 11, 2022
pal, i contacted the customer service, they said it will take a while to update the back end , give it a day or two. if the issue is not resolved then take a screen shot of the glitch and submit it via web form. hope it helps
Thanks ! The issue persists