+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

yt92

Mar 8, 2022
I just finished my test on Oct 11th. It seems like there will be a citizenship interview after this. Will get an email for the interview as well?. And when can I generally expect it?.

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I just finished my test on Oct 11th. It seems like there will be a citizenship interview after this. Will get an email for the interview as well?. And when can I generally expect it?.

Thanks
Interview happens for select few, not for all applicant.

beingkarn

Jul 7, 2022
guys, i just have a quick question , how i can access new application tracker portal. i am trying to login with my credentials and it says that invalid credentials. i am also not able to reset the password saying no records were found. any help will be much appreciated .

wink

May 25, 2021
guys, i just have a quick question , how i can access new application tracker portal. i am trying to login with my credentials and it says that invalid credentials. i am also not able to reset the password saying no records were found. any help will be much appreciated .
Are you also getting this error while trying to reset the password:

===
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
===

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Yes. You have to create new account with password in new portal. You will need UCI and application number to sign up.

wink

May 25, 2021
Enter your UCI without "-".

Reactions: hedist

Biologia36

Jan 11, 2022
Are you also getting this error while trying to reset the password:

===
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
===
I have the same issue.