+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 - Citizenship Applications

sidhupolimetla

Dec 27, 2016
My tracker was updated on Feb 2 saying interview was scheduled on Feb 28. So far i haven’t received any email with interview details. how long does it usually take for the email ?

Biologia36

Jan 11, 2022
Update for both applications as of Sep 27, 2022:

- Background check: completed
- Test invite window: From 2022.10.28 to 2022.11.15 (the e-mail has not been received yet)
- Citizenship test, Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions: in progress
- Citizenship ceremony: Not started

Please update the tracker.

Thanks everyone.
UPDATE (for both)

LPP: Completed on Dec 2022
Oath invite: January 2023
Oath date: February 2023

As expected one year (as service standard)

Reactions: Mhbij and forw.jane

van.city

Dec 26, 2022
Tracker updated on February 4th:

Language skills, Physical presence, and Prohibitions were completed on February 2nd.
It must have happened this morning after midnight because I didn't see any change on Feb 2nd or 3rd.

Citizenship ceremony: Not started

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Tracker updated on February 4th:

Language skills, Physical presence, and Prohibitions were completed on February 2nd.
It must have happened this morning after midnight because I didn't see any change on Feb 2nd or 3rd.

Nice, what is your timeline and office?

dashads

Jul 6, 2022
Please update my tracker.
Language, Prohibitions, Physical Presence: completed on Jan 30 (I didn't get any email notifications, just logged into tracker randomly and was like oh okay!)
P.S. my test was completed on Oct 6

For anyone wondering, my office is Niagara.

Thanks.

Reactions: Mhbij

caneu

Jul 23, 2022
My partner is having a ceremony on Tuesday. His tracker is also stuck loading (checked today only, after probably a week of not checking since he got email invitation). I know it says that family members are allowed in the same room, does that mean I can be visible on the screen too during the whole process?

MVR.2121

Jan 26, 2023
My partner is having a ceremony on Tuesday. His tracker is also stuck loading (checked today only, after probably a week of not checking since he got email invitation). I know it says that family members are allowed in the same room, does that mean I can be visible on the screen too during the whole process?
I have the same thing happening with my husband's tracker I haven't checked since thursday. Also I had the same question about that as my daughter and I would like to be a part of the ceremony.

wink

May 25, 2021
Yes, you can participate in the ceremony as a silent observer.

Reactions: caneu

MRHA

Sep 7, 2022
Please update tracker.
Language skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions completed Feb 3rd, the tacker shows Jan 20 as the date completed.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Please update tracker.
Language skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions completed Feb 3rd, the tacker shows Jan 20 as the date completed.
Interesting, so the updates happened on Jan 20th but showed up in the portal 2 weeks later?