+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Curious if anyone has any insight into the differences between what is showing on GCKEY and ECAS. On ECAS it says in process and that it was received on Jan 7 2021 (day it arrived in Sydney per Canada Post). On Gckey it shows date received as January 7th and date submitted as March 26th (day we got SA and the letter saying it was going to NYVO). It also says

Under appliaction status: We are processing your application.
  • Under review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Under background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does this mean it has arrived at the VO and is being processed even though ECAS doesn't show anything beyond it arriving in Sydney?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Curious if anyone has any insight into the differences between what is showing on GCKEY and ECAS. On ECAS it says in process and that it was received on Jan 7 2021 (day it arrived in Sydney per Canada Post). On Gckey it shows date received as January 7th and date submitted as March 26th (day we got SA and the letter saying it was going to NYVO). It also says

• Under review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Under background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does this mean it has arrived at the VO and is being processed even though ECAS doesn't show anything beyond it arriving in Sydney?
Yes

JJSD

Apr 20, 2021
APP Received :4th Jan 21
AOR1: 3rd March 21
BR: 4th March 21
MR: 5th March 21
SA: 5th March 21
Bio updated: 10th March 21
Medical updated: 18th March 21
Moved to VO: NYVO(Estimated date 22nd March- no confirmation received, however when called IRCC, confirmed VO in NYVO)
No update since then.

Have been following the 2021/2020 tracker for applications sent to NYVO- No update for any cases that's in this VO since last year.
Anyone has an idea if this VO has processed any PR cases so far?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM

Hi, under the gckey that's been the same generic message from day 1. In ecas, the sponsor and the principal applicant will have different "we started process your application" dates. Click on both to see.

Apr 25, 2021
hi folks!

i have been applied by lawyer january 25 i did not get any news from lawyer i will meet to lawyer tuesday and what you guys advise what should ask him for checking my case by online? i have gc key but i can not add to the account because i dont have ant information. thanks

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hi everyone, I just applied for spinsorship so I have a question. Does anyone knows how long does it take for package to get returned if is not complete?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
hi folks!

i have been applied by lawyer january 25 i did not get any news from lawyer i will meet to lawyer tuesday and what you guys advise what should ask him for checking my case by online? i have gc key but i can not add to the account because i dont have ant information. thanks
If your lawyer is your representative, then you will not be able to check gckey - you will need to get your updates from them.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020

The date submitted is the date you linked the application to your GCKEY account.