+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Is this happened to anyone. This morning I opened GCKEY , under upload documents, I saw a message I didn't read all at the time. I went home and opened GCKEY and the message is not there. Any suggestions

zevhowls

Feb 21, 2021
just realized a mistake, in form imm1344, I(sponsor) had input PR since date a month later than I actually got it. what can I do?
application already in the visa office. i.e. entered date as may instead of April( year is correct)

Last edited:

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
just realized a mistake, in form imm1344, I(sponsor) had input PR since date a month later than I actually got it. what can I do?
application already in the visa office. i.e. entered date as may instead of April( year is correct)
All you can do is submit a correction through the webform.

Kpadda

Apr 28, 2021
Hello everyone !
Hope everyone is healthy and safe . Stay positive because our thoughts create our lives . I have applied for my husband . Application received on 26 Jan 2021 and we have got medical and biometrics as well in 60 days along with sa . File is in New Delhi and we are at stage where Medical are received as well and got message that New Delhi office has started processing our file .
Stay blessed

Faysalahmedbd

Oct 21, 2020
Dhaka, Bangladesh
App. Filed.......
27-03-2020
I agree. I see this as a big strain on relationships. I know mine has had it's not so pretty moments born out of stress from being apart so much. I do think that returning for a small error is ridiculous. They have our numbers and email addresses, so they could call or email for a correction. It should not be sent back months later just to have to restart the clock and to make us have to redo half of the documents, pictures, and security clearances.
I have faced already. My first submission was march 2020. After 8 months they returned whole package for not my fault. As because of covid issue paused almost processing when they grab my file they found in 8 months 2 form changed a little bit and my police clearance certificate also expireing soon. So they ask again those 2 gorms and certificate. So i submitted again in december last. Bad luck one year passed without happening anything. I got a mail that mentioned a file number and uci number. With acknowledgement that they recieved my application on 11th january.
4 months gone but not update till now.. As far i know biometric and medical is the next phase. Feeling empty ..