+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
The tracker has many that applied in the US have a AOR1 at least, we do not even have that. Not sure if that comes by email or mail
Yours got to NS about 2 weeks behind mine, and we got AOR 2 weeks ago, so don't lose hope!

Reactions: NoraS

Abeegail

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

Is there any way to track biometrics via vfs? The 'Track Application' doesn't work. It shows no records found.

Abeegail

Feb 26, 2021
Biometrics show up on gckey
Thanks :) Will it get updated in ecas ? I still haven't linked it to gckey.

I just wanted to know whether the biometrics reached the responsible office from vfs. I have a tracking ID but it shows no record found while using ' Track Application ' link in vfs website

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

I just wanted to know whether the biometrics reached the responsible office from vfs. I have a tracking ID but it shows no record found while using ' Track Application ' link in vfs website
it's sent electronically, there is nothing to track.

Reactions: Abeegail

manavmudgal

Sep 9, 2017

It won’t get updated to ECAS. You can link your gckey and you should be able to view the biometrics enrolment date, number and expiry date on the top right hand side corner of your application page.

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, we submitted our PR spouse sponsorship- family class and it was received in NS on 21 Jan. We are residing in the US and my husband is a Canadian citizen. We have not received any email and the application is not linked to the account. Anyone on the same timeline and has more info?
January 19th for me and only a temporary file number. My friend got his AOR who applied 2 weeks after me, hopefully soon

Last edited:

pat40

Jan 21, 2020

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi,

I was hoping to apply for TRV for my wife. She is employed in her home country. While applying:
a) is it required to book to and fro travel ticket in advance, to provide evidence for intention to return to home country?
b) is it required to provide proof for approved leave from employer, as evidence for intention to return to home country?

Thanks,
Jaysun

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I was hoping to apply for TRV for my wife. She is employed in her home country. While applying:
a) is it required to book to and fro travel ticket in advance, to provide evidence for intention to return to home country?
b) is it required to provide proof for approved leave from employer, as evidence for intention to return to home country?

Thanks,
Jaysun
Since spousal refusals for TRV are really high, it's recommended to provide as much evidence as possible to support that she would return to her country at the end of the visit. Return tickets are usually cheaper anyways and yes get the letter from employer.

Raawi

Oct 18, 2018

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am unable to add my details to the tracker sheet, I am trying to add it to Jan 2021 Outland and even tried with Q/A, but it does not work at all. How can I contribute ?
Hello what problem are you facing while entering the data, its very simple, you just add your name, date the application was delivered to CPC Sydney and the country of your PA at the very bottom of the list