+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2021 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
Is there still a lot of outland January still waiting for AOR? I have a temporary number but nothing more. I've been seeing march applicants get AOR within a few days, although I know their applications would still take possibly 12 months. It would be nice to know if they are going to send back my application or if it will be in queue for processing

Reactions: Sharmaprakhar

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Anyone else get a ghost update today? We got one one today in the applicant's myCIC portal.
What do you mean by ghost update?

I got two emails saying: Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application. It just said that due to COVID they are having processing delays. I am thinking that they are due to my sending in info on the webform twice.

JRAS

Feb 17, 2021
What do you mean by ghost update?

I got two emails saying: Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application. It just said that due to COVID they are having processing delays. I am thinking that they are due to my sending in info on the webform twice.
In gckey, current status changed to Application/Profile Updated from the usual submitted but when you click on View full status no new information is present.

Reactions: Shaarl9

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Application received: Feb 3, 2021
AOR1: Feb 22,2021
SA approval with no VO name: March 15,2021
Medicals and Bio Complete and updated on: March 25,2021
IRCC agent said today that my application is in transit to Ottawa but PA is in india. Anyone in the same boat?