+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Got nominated through NSNP in Nov 2020

AS: 26 March 2021
AR: 31 March 2021
No further communication received from Ircc yet . At the time of application my spouse and son are at back home ( Outland dependant)- but now my spouse is here in Canada with open work permit. Should I inform Ircc for the same ? Or wait until file number - then move ?
please reply
Thanks friends
send webform and take aor
you also can write to honurable minister and tell him this delay sean.fraser@parl.gc.ca
he is ns your city so he is your mp

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks. Take AOR means what ? How can I ?
you applied pnp paper based? you submitted your application but you have not received aconowledgement recipt aor even after 9 months. so you send email to honouurable minister and tell that you applied pnp paper based but not received aor and delay process pnp Paper Based application. minister can check this

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
you applied pnp paper based? you submitted your application but you have not received aconowledgement recipt aor even after 9 months. so you send email to honouurable minister and tell that you applied pnp paper based but not received aor and delay process pnp Paper Based application. minister can check this
Thank you so much

kirankhangura

Jan 2, 2022
Hii,
I submitted my file in march 2021 through ONIP (PNP paper based international student). still waiting for AOR its been 10 months

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Thanks for your reply, But my brother's file send on March 2021! So I don't know how long his AOR will take to reach me?
Can't tell u the exact time but good thing is IRCC has started process of outlanders files, since some Oct/Nov'20 are waiting for AOR so you should expect in Feb/March'22

mitsHK

Jan 4, 2022
Hi all,
I submitted my file on June 2021 through SINP (saskatchewan paper base application), AR received on 24 June 2021, still waiting for AOR is there any idea for SINP federal government taking time for processing ?

Abd El Salam

Jan 13, 2011
you applied pnp paper based? you submitted your application but you have not received aconowledgement recipt aor even after 9 months. so you send email to honorable minister and tell that you applied pnp paper based but not received aor and delay process pnp Paper Based application. minister can check this
Hi Bijish, thats for the above but what is the email address for the honorable minister ?