+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019

beingravipatel

Jan 16, 2021
Belleville
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Binh Ly

Aug 15, 2021
what program did you apply did you apply pnp paper based because it is strange to me hear you check application received in that website before AOR if you can see, then you also can link your application to your profile
The program I applied is MPNP (BUSINESS STREAM), paper based. Check the status of your application via UCI just to see if your application has been received or not

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Hey,

I have a question about progress bar. Is this estimated time accurate? I am ONIP international student stream, inland.

Anyone get there CORP shorter than estimated time?

Thank you!

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for the positive response. Would it be possible for you to share the IRCC webpage link for reference where it mentions AIP and AOR?
what happen you have you pass medical and what is now going on
Thank you for the positive response. Would it be possible for you to share the IRCC webpage link for reference where it mentions AIP and AOR?
what happen you have you pass medical and what is now going on

Alimm3

Nov 2, 2021
I have applied for paper based
AR: July 15, 2021

My PGWP is expiring by April 2022, If I need to apply for Bridge Work permit what should be the right time?