+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - December 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hey,

I have a question about progress bar. Is this estimated time accurate? I am ONIP international student stream, inland.

Anyone get there CORP shorter than estimated time?

Thank you!

It is based on the time, not the actual process of application, and every week it will be increased by 1%. So don't look at that.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
It is not accurate at all. I believe they take the timeframe from the estimated processing time page e.g. 22 months, then add that from your AR date and show a bar on that. It's not progress based on your actual application, it's just time.
Thank you! Is there any way I could know how long it will take to get CORP after got AOR?

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
It is based on the time, not the actual process of application, and every week it will be increased by 1%. So don't look at that.
Thank you! So is there any way I could know how long it will take to get CORP after get AOR? And it is possible my application take less time than estimated time shows above?

I am inland, ONIP international student stream and I am the only applicant. I am assuming my application is simpler, and should take less time?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Thank you! So is there any way I could know how long it will take to get CORP after get AOR? And it is possible my application take less time than estimated time shows above?

I am inland, ONIP international student stream and I am the only applicant. I am assuming my application is simpler, and should take less time?
If you take a look at some of the other threads, e.g. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-303#post-9795273

You can see a bunch of people with A/R in Oct/Nov have received DM/CoPR. My AR is 29/12 and my bar is sitting at 49% so if it were based on actual application progress my bar should be further along. Users in Oct/Nov who have received CoPR would have a similar % progress bar to me.

To answer your actual question - yes it's entirely possible that you'll receive it before the estimated time. It really depends on the agent, your file and sometimes what country you hold a passport for, but a single inland applicant should be processed much faster.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
If you take a look at some of the other threads, e.g. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-303#post-9795273

You can see a bunch of people with A/R in Oct/Nov have received DM/CoPR. My AR is 29/12 and my bar is sitting at 49% so if it were based on actual application progress my bar should be further along. Users in Oct/Nov who have received CoPR would have a similar % progress bar to me.

To answer your actual question - yes it's entirely possible that you'll receive it before the estimated time. It really depends on the agent, your file and sometimes what country you hold a passport for, but a single inland applicant should be processed much faster.

Thank you so much. What stream did you applied? ONIP international student?

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
my timeline is.
AR -9 dec
AOR - 13 august.
nothing after that. i applied in OINP- international student stream.
i didnot get the medical request yet.

my timeline is.
AR -3 DEC
AOR - 05 August.
BIL/ ADR - 05 August.
MP - 11 Medical.

Got message start Reviewing ADR and Additional Document Status changed on GCKeys Account - NOV/03
PAL - NOV/04

I got an update yesterday and today I got PAL, So don't worry You will hear soon..

Reactions: hylian

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
my timeline is.
AR -3 DEC
AOR - 05 August.
BIL/ ADR - 05 August.
MP - 11 Medical.

Got message start Reviewing ADR and Additional Document Status changed on GCKeys Account - NOV/03
PAL - NOV/04

I got an update yesterday and today I got PAL, So don't worry You will hear soon..
I am inland, will I still get PAL?

Sarkerj83

Nov 4, 2021
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-09-2021
Nomination.....
03-09-2021
Hi experts,
I’m newcomer of this forum. Requesting your expert opinion or suggestions.

I have submitted my PR application (MPNP- paper based online submission) on September 23,2021 still waiting to receive AOR. I found here lots of applicants are waiting since long time. Can anyone give me an idea, approximately how long I need to wait to receive AOR?

many thanks in advance for your response.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi experts,
I’m newcomer of this forum. Requesting your expert opinion or suggestions.

I have submitted my PR application (MPNP- paper based online submission) on September 23,2021 still waiting to receive AOR. I found here lots of applicants are waiting since long time. Can anyone give me an idea, approximately how long I need to wait to receive AOR?

many thanks in advance for your response.
If they keep this pace the likelihood you’ll get your AOR only after 12 months which I doubt it. I believe things will speed up a little bit next year

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Today I got Portal Request Email...... see my timeline below

Paper-Based App:
AR: Dec-03-2020
AOR: AUG-05-2021.
BIL: AUG-05-2021.
ADR: AUG-05-2021.
MP: AUG-11-2021.
Status Changed to start reviewing ADR on GCKey Account : Nov - 03-2021
GU: Nov 03, 2021.