+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Joecee15

Aug 31, 2021
Can you tell us how they informed you that you do not want medical? When you submit your applicationd, did you submit medical with the application? or they just informed you that you donot want to submit medicals? are you inland and how many dependents you have?
It says it on my cic profile

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Is there any way to get TFN?
I tried to get by webform. I sent webform approximately 2 weeks ago but no response yet.
I called ircc to get TFN but they said they can’t give any information on applications due to Afghanistan situation.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I tried to get by webform. I sent webform approximately 2 weeks ago but no response yet.
I called ircc to get TFN but they said they can’t give any information on applications due to Afghanistan situation.
No - they have stopped responding to both webforms and phone enquiries for now.

TFN does not allow you to do anything extra - you can't link your application or view in ECAS until you get AOR anyway.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
try again in a couple of weeks. when you get tfn you can send your medicals so you can avoid delays