+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hello i raised a webform.... I got this in reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
I got the same. They should add a line that paper applications are not a priority .

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Ok so
AR- jan 20 2021
AOR- aug 29th,2021
Says I don’t need a medical exams
Done biometric
Waiting for the next steps ….. any ideas how long the rest will take
Can you tell us how they informed you that you do not want medical? When you submit your applicationd, did you submit medical with the application? or they just informed you that you donot want to submit medicals? are you inland and how many dependents you have?

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
Ok so
AR- jan 20 2021
AOR- aug 29th,2021
Says I don’t need a medical exams
Done biometric
Waiting for the next steps ….. any ideas how long the rest will take

Lucky AR 15 Jan...
Still Waiting....
Anyone Waiting before 15th Jan ?

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
you can send webform and ask temporily file num
I already called them before 2 weeks and submitted webform at the same time. they didn't had my TFN at that time and for webform they gave me standard 2nd excuse after covid Afghanistan delay bulls**t yesterday.

One of my friends did not received TFN even on call. He directly received AOR last week with AR 7th Jan. so in some cases they are not giving TFN. I submitted webform again today. This people are really inefficient making me sick now.

• Sad
Reactions: soccer_007

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I already called them before 2 weeks and submitted webform at the same time. they didn't had my TFN at that time and for webform they gave me standard 2nd excuse after covid Afghanistan delay bulls**t yesterday.

One of my friends did not received TFN even on call. He directly received AOR last week with AR 7th Jan. so in some cases they are not giving TFN. I submitted webform again today. This people are really inefficient making me sick now.
i also dont understand why this afganistan thing for paper based people inland, cec has no problem