+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

gkpatni

Jun 11, 2021
I got my endorsement letter on 26th March 2021 , under AISP Nova Scotia, NOC : 6421, send my Paper base application to CIO Sydney on 7th June 2021 & delivered on 9th June 2021, no reply no update yet !

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I got my endorsement letter on 26th March 2021 , under AISP Nova Scotia, NOC : 6421, send my Paper base application to CIO Sydney on 7th June 2021 & delivered on 9th June 2021, no reply no update yet !
chng.it/2MgTFMsLgc

Ammouri

Jun 22, 2021
Hi, After getting the SINP nomination, I submitted my paper application end of April 2021, I didn't receive any receipt confirmation yet, is there any way to contact CIO intake office to confirm they have received it?
As mentioned in the nomination it is valid for 6 months and the paper application should be received by IRCC before the end of this period, what happens if CIC didn't return back to me before the deadline?

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi, After getting the SINP nomination, I submitted my paper application end of April 2021, I didn't receive any receipt confirmation yet, is there any way to contact CIO intake office to confirm they have received it?
As mentioned in the nomination it is valid for 6 months and the paper application should be received by IRCC before the end of this period, what happens if CIC didn't return back to me before the deadline?
Dont worry my friend, Nomination should be valid at time when you send you application.

Reactions: Ammouri

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: Ammouri

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
u can take a vacation out or pay a visit to ur relatives for 2-3 months when you are applying for the PR. It won't hurt that much. But I would say stay inside of Canada as requested because you need a valid job offer and continue working until u get COPR. Besides, the pandemics are not going away any seconds in the future, who ks whats gonna happen

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
u can take a vacation out or pay a visit to ur relatives for 2-3 months when you are applying for the PR. It won't hurt that much. But I would say stay inside of Canada as requested because you need a valid job offer and continue working until u get COPR. Besides, the pandemics are not going away any seconds in the future, who ks whats gonna happen
Hey Jerry
Did you submit your application on paper?

Or you used the new digital plataform?