+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Nope.. not yet.. as far the information I gathered from some forums here, It takes 6 to 8 months for AOR. So i don't think contacting them will help. Did you contact them?
I did back then but I think the agent said non-sense, which my file was in the system already I didn't believe it.

Reactions: buddhika84

robinson784

Mar 9, 2014
His AR is March now. Processing time for AOR should be 6 - 8 months
Thanks for your reply! If the AR is March then how come he has the UCI number? Does it mean he’s file still on July 2020 time frame? Or not! I’m totally confused about his case! Please help me out! Thanks

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Thanks for your reply! If the AR is March then how come he has the UCI number? Does it mean he’s file still on July 2020 time frame? Or not! I’m totally confused about his case! Please help me out! Thanks
UCI is for any IRCC application - ETA/Work Permit/Study Permit/PR - you can get a UCI without having an application in process. From the sounds of your case, if your friend had to resubmit their application, then the new timeframe would start from when they resubmitted it - not when it was submitted the first time.

buddhika84

Feb 27, 2021
Category........
PNP
I did back then but I think the agent said non-sense, which my file was in the system already I didn't believe it.
Yeah seems like we can't get any news by contacting them. I'm gonna wait till around end of August to call them. And will keep trying on ecas as well.

Reactions: soccer_007

SolomonRexx

Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
new York
Nomination.....
Solomon rexx payne
LANDED..........
New York
hello,
i was nominated by the province of Manitoba last year and was asked to submit a paper based application to IRCC.
so, i submitted my provincial nominee paper based permanent residence application to IRCC in December 2020 and i'm yet to receive an email from them acknowledging my application or even giving me an application or file number.

please how can i know if my application has been received or if it's being processed.

how do paper based pr applications receive notifications?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
hello,
i was nominated by the province of Manitoba last year and was asked to submit a paper based application to IRCC.
so, i submitted my provincial nominee paper based permanent residence application to IRCC in December 2020 and i'm yet to receive an email from them acknowledging my application or even giving me an application or file number.

please how can i know if my application has been received or if it's being processed.

how do paper based pr applications receive notifications?
What you are waiting for is called an AoR (Acknoledgement of Receipt) this is when IRCC receives and starts processing your application, first by checking you have submitted and completed everything correctly.

As you will see in this thread and others, many of us are waiting for AoR for roughly 8 - 9 months, so I would not expect to hear anything for another few months at least.

wowrenxixi

Apr 26, 2020
I got ONIP-PhD stream nomination and applied through online platform reccently launched in April 2021. I saw the status of my application is Submited in the website, but I haven’t received any email to confirm the submission. Does anyone experience the same situation when applying non-EE PR applications via the online platform?
I am in the same situation now. My agent helped me apply through the online platform and I haven't received any confirmation message or email. I am worried about it as my nomination letter will expire in a month.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
hi.. Did anybody get a temporary file number ? From the ones who applied in 2021 ?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
nope I called a few weeks ago. My Ar is 02/22
Well.. I tried my luck as well. My AR is 3/15. I think Online portal applications would get a priority. Let’s wait and see.