+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

hellolajja

Jun 6, 2020
Hello,

I need your help. I applied for my paper-based PR application on Feb2022. I am the BC nominee. I received my AOR in September 2022. I never received anything, so I did my medical myself and got an update that the medical was passed on Feb 2023. In March, we received an email from IRCC that I didn't pay my right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) . I cannot see the notice on my portal so I immediately paid my fee (March). On 1st May, 2023, I received an email from IRCC that they received my fee. They had 2 months to confirm that they received my fee. How long do I need to wait more?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,

I need your help. I applied for my paper-based PR application on Feb2022. I am the BC nominee. I received my AOR in September 2022. I never received anything, so I did my medical myself and got an update that the medical was passed on Feb 2023. In March, we received an email from IRCC that I didn't pay my right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) . I cannot see the notice on my portal so I immediately paid my fee (March). On 1st May, 2023, I received an email from IRCC that they received my fee. They had 2 months to confirm that they received my fee. How long do I need to wait more?
It's important to note that no one has the answer for this question. In your GCKey, there is an estimated completion date, use that as a reference.

Reactions: SCW

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Just logged into GCKey and there was a ghost update (Application/Profile Updated) but nothing changed. I hope this means portal is on its way!

Reactions: Amanjotkaur18

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Just logged into GCKey and there was a ghost update (Application/Profile Updated) but nothing changed. I hope this means portal is on its way!
ECAS now showing decision made for me. - Ghost update received yesterday.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello,

WAITING is the name of the game. Just be happy for playing it.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,

That is the reason why they recommend to pay the fee when you are applying, otherwise it might take longer to get an update on your file. Try to be patiente and stay positive

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
That is the reason why they recommend to pay the fee when you are applying, otherwise it might take longer to get an update on your file. Try to be patiente and stay positive
Yeah it all depends, when they asked for mine, they accepted it the next morning after I submitted it, but with my PCC they took ~2 months to acknowledge receipt, I think there will be gaps and wait times no matter what you do.

Last edited:

AliceF3231

Jun 15, 2022
I received AOR on May 1. No further updates. Can I do the medical before they ask for it? Or do I need to wait for their request? Thank you

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I received AOR on May 1. No further updates. Can I do the medical before they ask for it? Or do I need to wait for their request? Thank you
You can do it if you want. Be sure to send them the docs that the clinic gives you via Webform so they can locate it and link to your application.