+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
MP wont be able to help you unless your application exceeded the processing time. - New processing time is 20 months.

Edit

After AOR, did you get any ADR, MR etc? I do not see a timeline in your signature so its really hard to tell.
Hi

I did not get any action after my AOR
My timeline is:
AR Dec.21.2021
AOR Aug.03.2022
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO:CIO Sydney
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing:Completed
Medical: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Eligibility:Not Started

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hi

I did not get any action after my AOR
My timeline is:
AR Dec.21.2021
AOR Aug.03.2022
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO:CIO Sydney
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing:Completed
Medical: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Eligibility:Not Started
What does the new tracker tell you?

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
How long did it take to receive the results of ATIP? I applied for it a few months ago and am still waiting for the report.

Navkaur24

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, i need some help.
AOR- July, 2021(inland)
Medical- passed
PAL- received(for Principal applicant)
RCMP-submitted(for spouse)
My estimated completion is april 7 but nothing yet.
Should i reach to MP?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, i need some help.
AOR- July, 2021(inland)
Medical- passed
PAL- received(for Principal applicant)
RCMP-submitted(for spouse)
My estimated completion is april 7 but nothing yet.
Should i reach to MP?
Hello - If I am not mistaken, your case is well past the 20 months mark. Please call IRCC as soon as possible and ask the agent what is happening with your case. You can also tell the call centre agent to attach a note, highlight your case and bring it to the attention of an officer. They should do it because if you got AOR in July 2021, your AR would be well before that. And yes, please do reach out to your MP too since your case is past the regular processing times for PNP applications. I hope your case moves to approval quickly.

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all,
Finally I got portal 1 email. However, I was not in Canada, I answered them and they asked me to send my boarding pass as soon as I get here what I did yesterday. So, now I'm waiting for the link to submit the photos...
AOR May 31, 2022
Portal 1 email: March 22, 2023 (I was not in Canada...).

Any one in the same situation?

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi all,
Finally I got portal 1 email. However, I was not in Canada, I answered them and they asked me to send my boarding pass as soon as I get here what I did yesterday. So, now I'm waiting for the link to submit the photos...
AOR May 31, 2022

Thanks!
Congratulations! That is reallly great news. I am galld that they appear to be practica when it comes to virtually landing PRs. I was not in your circumstance, but wanted to say congratulations.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Remember that it is from the IRCC, so you never get what is promised ;) . I was able to create an account and view its timeline. It is not perfect, but more info than the MyCIC account. I am a Non-EE PNP applicant.
Could you please guide me on how you created the account? My account is managed by my representative so I do not want to mess it up.

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Hello - If I am not mistaken, your case is well past the 20 months mark. Please call IRCC as soon as possible and ask the agent what is happening with your case. You can also tell the call centre agent to attach a note, highlight your case and bring it to the attention of an officer. They should do it because if you got AOR in July 2021, your AR would be well before that. And yes, please do reach out to your MP too since your case is past the regular processing times for PNP applications. I hope your case moves to approval quickly.
I am in the same boat. I am at 23 months. The MP said that I will just have to wait. IRCC agents have the same information as the portal which is background check in process and eligibility under review despite all documents and biometrics being given to them. Its saying background check for more than 6 months at this point.

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
Hi all,
AOR May 31, 2022

Thanks!
Congrats … when was the AOR?