+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Not only past weeks, but also after 8 months from my AOR and more than 15 Months from my AR I did not get any updates!
Have you tried to contact them? You can also apply for GCMS notes. That may help you understand what is going on with your application if they give you the notes.
Also, remember that the processing time is currently 20 months for paper applications. You may receive updates close to the end of the process.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?
Can you explain what the tracker is? Is it different from CIC account?

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Remember that it is from the IRCC, so you never get what is promised ;) . I was able to create an account and view its timeline. It is not perfect, but more info than the MyCIC account. I am a Non-EE PNP applicant.
Did you apply online or by paper? The tracker may work for online applications only.
Based on comments I read from other forum, it seems the tracker is not useful at all as it shows inaccurate information and it causes more pain.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Did you apply online or by paper? The tracker may work for online applications only.
Based on comments I read from other forum, it seems the tracker is not useful at all as it shows inaccurate information and it causes more pain.
Yes, i applied online.