+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
When you sign in your account, click “check full application status “ and then on the right side click “VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION OR UPLOAD DOCUMENTS above Applicant information this will direct you where you could upload documents. Hope this can help you
I double checked there is nothing. Should I raise a web form with option technical difficulties and add a screen shot ?? OR can I call IRCC and ask them to create a tab in my GCKey ?? Any help would be appreciated! They have requested Schedule A from me.

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I double checked there is nothing. Should I raise a web form with option technical difficulties and add a screen shot ?? OR can I call IRCC and ask them to create a tab in my GCKey ?? Any help would be appreciated! They have requested Schedule A from me.
Call IRCC and explain the situation. In my case after requesting the same form , they gave me the option to send it through my gckey account.

Anmol 15

Mar 16, 2022
Hi, i submitted my PR application on 24 Arpril 2021 under economic immigration through pnp. I have not received my file number or anything related to my file. Can anyone please suggest me what to do in this case ?
I have tried calling ircc, but the phone never goes through.

• Sad
Reactions: SCW

yashvyas10

Feb 5, 2021
Hey everyone,
Just a quick question: Anyone here did the upfront medical after AOR and before the Medical request. Did you submit the upfront medical when IRCC sent the Medical request via the portal and received medical passed or do we need to do all together new medical?

Please help if possible !!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Medical passed and Biometrics submitted

AR- 06 May 2021 (BC PNP Inland)
AOR- 01 March 2022
ADR- 03 March 2022 - PCC
Biometrics Request- 01 March 2022
Medical Passed - 15 March 2022
Biometrics Submitted- 16 March 2022
Congratulations! Quick question: Did you do an upfront medical or did IRCC request you do the medical?