+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

cookimon28

Feb 3, 2022
I believe every Police Clearance Certificate is assumed to be valid for one year after issuing. You need to submit a valid one when you apply. When your application is processed, if you PCC expires, they may also ask you to submit a new one.
It is interesting how they ask for the police certificate from my home country a month ago and now they decide I need one from FBI as well. Would have appreciated it if they had asked for them at the same time.

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
It is interesting how they ask for the police certificate from my home country a month ago and now they decide I need one from FBI as well. Would have appreciated it if they had asked for them at the same time.
You need to submit PCC for each country that you lived for more than six months. All PPCs need to be valid when you apply. If you did not submit valid ones, it is better to request them instead of waiting for IRCC to ask you to do so. If you have additional ones to request, you can save time by submitting now.

Reactions: cookimon28

cookimon28

Feb 3, 2022
You need to submit PCC for each country that you lived for more than six months. All PPCs need to be valid when you apply. If you did not submit valid ones, it is better to request them instead of waiting for IRCC to ask you to do so. If you have additional ones to request, you can save time by submitting now.
Yup, I better look into this. Fyi, I am not the main applicant...I am the spouse. So I was not expecting the fbi request.

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Good Evening,

Received AOR today pure paper based with 1 dependent.
AR : May 26 2021
AOR : March 14 2022
I also received ADR request to submit Schedule A form. Can anyone help me out with this .. also one more question, is it ohk to fill in the same form and attach explanation letter for the time gaps requested ??

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Good Evening,

I also received ADR request to submit Schedule A form. Can anyone help me out with this .. also one more question, is it ohk to fill in the same form and attach explanation letter for the time gaps requested ??
Congratulations

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Vijai Jain

Feb 6, 2022
Good Evening,

Congrats, did you apply online?

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have got a request to submit sechudle a form with specific gaps in personal history so my question is am i suppose to refill the whole personal history or just the specific gaps ???

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
I have got a request to submit sechudle a form with specific gaps in personal history so my question is am i suppose to refill the whole personal history or just the specific gaps ???
You will have to refill the entire form along with the time gaps and any other information that might have changed during the period when you submitted the form earlier. Hope it helps. Don’t forget to hand sign and upload.

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Do we get an option for upload in gckey or we have to raise to a webform for ADR??? Also how long it will take them to upload if I raise a webform.

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I did not pay the right to PR fees when submitting documents, can someone show me how I can make that payment now and send to IRCC. thanks