+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
My friend just got AOR today:

AR: May 15, 2021
AOR: March 12, 2022

No medical request yet.
MPNP paper-based inland with one inland dependent.

Application number starts with: 0045, but I don't know if it's of any use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022

No medical request yet.

Wow this so helpful. This means its possible they've started processing may- June

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021

No medical request yet.

Congratulations that's great news... :) and yess even my TFN starts with 45.. :cool:

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP

No medical request yet.

10month after AD. Congratulations!
Is it EE?

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
hi guys,
i need your help.

i received a portal2 email that notifies me to log into my IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with my current log-in credentials.

However, I have never received an email that contains log-in credentials ( my user name and temporary password) so far.

Therefore, I am not able to log into my portal account.

anyone came across such problem? what should i do now?

many thanks.
----------------------

below is the email :PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP)

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

XXX,

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I was in a similar situation. I had created an account in the New PR Portal long time ago. So, I received the same email as you received.

Try to login with your email and reset the password if needed

Reactions: rosewood2020

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I was in a similar situation. I had created an account in the New PR Portal long time ago. So, I received the same email as you received.

Try to login with your email and reset the password if needed
i see. yes i created a new portal account when online app system was out. thank you i have a try!

SukHrmn

Mar 12, 2022
Hi, I applied PR application under PNP non express category (new online portal) in July 2021 with Outland dependent. Any idea how long it will take?? Someone told me it can take 2-3 years

Sep 14, 2020
I am an inland applicant looking for your help:
I submitted a paper-based application on June 18, 2021, to Sydney, NS; however, I never got any response yet, including whether my application document was received. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation? Thanks.

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I am an inland applicant looking for your help:
I submitted a paper-based application on June 18, 2021, to Sydney, NS; however, I never got any response yet, including whether my application document was received. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation? Thanks.
Those who have submitted application in May 2021, are getting AOR now.

You should be getting in a month or so.

Below is a useful link to track timeline of paper based pnp applications:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker

Lili123

Jul 11, 2017
Hi all , I really need some advice from you guys.
I apply for PNP paper based in November 2021 and still waiting for AOR
As I see it will take more than 10months to receive it But my WP will expire soon , anyone know how can I extend it without AOR.
Thanks for helping me