+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Samp600

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys, I applied for paper based AR 9th Feb, 2021. Outlander.
I received a work permit support letter in my pnp package. When should I apply for work permit? My nomination is valid till June,2021. Plz advice. :)

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I received a work permit support letter in my pnp package. When should I apply for work permit? My nomination is valid till June,2021. Plz advice. :)
Hey, were you on PGWP previoulsy? I would sujjest you to apply under public policy for PGWP extension to receive open work permit

fanish garg

Apr 14, 2021
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed forst one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed forst one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do
In my opinion, that shouldn't be a problem as it is just the first page which only contains some information.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
please apply 2 or 3 months before expire your work permit. are you applying for open work permit

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys need one help... My application was received on 13th Jan. Today, I was filling my friend's application and I realized i wrote wrong family name for my mom in background declaration form.

It was asking for family name at birth but i wrote recent family name. will it create any issue and if so how to correct it ? I haven't received AOR yet.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I submitted my paper based application on April 7, 2020. Received AOR in October, 2020. I saw that someone with almost my exact timeline got COPR this month. That gives me some hope but what makes them complete some in 11 months and some in 21 months? Even when the application was complete?
Have you done your medical? If you like write to them and kindly request to expedite pnp ppaer based applications of INLAND applicants. Because we are already in Canada they would give priority to pnp paper based inland applicats

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Have you done your medical? If you like write to them and kindly request to expedite pnp ppaer based applications of INLAND applicants. Because we are already in Canada they would give priority to pnp paper based inland applicats
Is there any standard way for requesting to prioritize pnp paper-based inland applications? (Like Email/webform or anything else..?)

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hey guys need one help... My application was received on 13th Jan. Today, I was filling my friend's application and I realized i wrote wrong family name for my mom in background declaration form.

It was asking for family name at birth but i wrote recent family name. will it create any issue and if so how to correct it ? I haven't received AOR yet.
I believe you can inform them through a web form request and attach the relevant proofs if needed.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any standard way for requesting to prioritize pnp paper-based inland applications? (Like Email/webform or anything else..?)
Please see following post. I send email to immigration minister. I also send message on immigration minister and ircc twitter. you also write and post on twitter. instead of checking timeline, we can make a request to process pnp paper based INLAND applications within 6 months as CEC applicnts as we are also doing essential duties and with canada experince. you can see o ur discussion on this topic
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-47#post-9391830

riken1610

May 19, 2021
Got nominated through OINP in Dec 2020

Paper based application sent to Nova Scotia on 18th Feb 2021

Application received by IRCC on 19th Feb 2021

Waiting for AoR

Reactions: soccer_007

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Got nominated through OINP in Dec 2020

Paper based application sent on 19th Jan 2021

Application received by IRCC on 22th Jan 2021

Waiting for AoR

Reactions: soccer_007

Nomyo

Apr 29, 2021
I submitted my application for permanent residence in January 2021 under the SINP (PNP) - Occupation in demand stream but I have not yet received the AOR. Can someone guide me, when should I receive an AOR from CIO? I already had a upfront medical exam and paid for the application and attached the proof to the application. I am Outlander.

Waiting for your response
Thank you.