+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

rahul86s

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Folks, I am inland and about to submit my application through paper based (BCPNP approved). I have a question regarding the biometric fee. My biometric shows as valid. Do I still need to pay the biometric fee? Any suggestion appreciated.

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi Folks, I am inland and about to submit my application through paper based (BCPNP approved). I have a question regarding the biometric fee. My biometric shows as valid. Do I still need to pay the biometric fee? Any suggestion appreciated.
No you don't have to if they still valid.

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
You don’t need to pay If your biometric is still valid.

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
You have to attach copy of your passport along with your work permit and whatever visa you have . I guess you are talking about entry visa right now work permit expired?
Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes. I am talking about the actual TRV i.e. entry visa stamp. I have my work permit valid till april 2023. So my work permit is not expired.
So I will attach copy of passport along with work permit and my expired entry visa stamp. And will also attach a letter of explanation explaining the situation. I think that should be sufficient.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes. I am talking about the actual TRV i.e. entry visa stamp. I have my work permit valid till april 2023. So my work permit is not expired.
So I will attach copy of passport along with work permit and my expired entry visa stamp. And will also attach a letter of explanation explaining the situation. I think that should be sufficient.
If you have valid work permit, you don’t have to attach any letter of explanation. Just attach work permit along with TRV . It’s not mandatory to attach but you can .

Reactions: Monark20

Joysown114

Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys,
NLPNP inland application (international Graduate Category)
AR IRCC Sydney on: February 1st, 2021
Waiting for AOR

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi All,
BC pnp inland
Applied paper application on 11th March
AR : 15 March 2021
AOR : Pending
I think it’s a long wait for that ..

Reactions: Charley876

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I am still waiting for my AOR as well. I am pretty sure We are going to get our AOR sooner than that.

There are a lot of changes happening lately.

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I am still waiting for my AOR as well. I am pretty sure We are going to get our AOR sooner than that.

There are a lot of changes happening lately.
August Applicants are still waiting, more then 8 months.I know people are getting AOR in 6 months as well but 7-9 months is also pretty common