+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

kuljitsingh

Aug 22, 2022
@kuljitsingh do you mean travel history?

NOPE, traffic history for my australian license for Victoria state. Like if I had any demerit points or traffic offence

@kuljitsingh do you mean travel history?
Nope. Traffic history is full driver license history. I lived in Victoria, Australia in 2008. So they want to make sure I did not have demerit points, traffic offence.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
NOPE, traffic history for my australian license for Victoria state. Like if I had any demerit points or traffic offence

Nope. Traffic history is full driver license history. I lived in Victoria, Australia in 2008. So they want to make sure I did not have demerit points, traffic offence.
Oh ok, that's pretty unusual. Maybe its employment specific?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Oh ok, that's pretty unusual. Maybe its employment specific?
For Australia its common, you have to submit 3 PCC for Australia since the different states don't share data, even though you haven't lived in a state you have to submit PCC for each state.

• Wow
Reactions: shanew

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

Please help me for my file:
My AR was Dec.21.2021
AOR was Aug.03.2022

There is not anything after the AOR, can I go for MP(Member of Parliament) to follow up my case or it is soon for that?

Thanks,

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

Please help me for my file:
My AR was Dec.21.2021
AOR was Aug.03.2022

There is not anything after the AOR, can I go for MP(Member of Parliament) to follow up my case or it is soon for that?

Thanks,
@Amirfarhad, do not reach out to your MP, the processing time is 21 Months, so far you are ~14 months in, you not need to follow up with an MP or IRCC, they will likely spend time to check your application just to advise you or your MP that it's within the processing time when they could be processing applications in the queue. Kindly patiently wait, they will reach out to you if they need more information. There are hundreds of example cases we can use as reference instead of getting anxious about an application that's well within the processing time. All the information about the processing time, what's next in my application and uncertainties etc. all came from this forum without calling IRCC.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
The PNP was approved but left the job as employer who provided PNP letter, fired employee from the job. Will this delay the PR process? Thank you all

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
The PNP was approved but left the job as employer who provided PNP letter, fired employee from the job. Will this delay the PR process? Thank you all
@raj90, it depends, the person should refer to any document received from the nominee office when they were approved. For example:

The nominee office agrees to not revoke a nomination, unless the Nominee:
1. Is denied permanent residency;
2. No longer meets the requirements set out in the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Act and Regulations;
3. No longer meets the minimum eligibility requirements for nomination.
or
4. Ceases to be employed by the Employer, either through resignation or termination;

If it has something like the above, then it would most likely delay the PR Process or (maybe) even stop it all together. Best option for that person is to find another employer who is willing to assist with their nomination and reapply to the nominee program ASAP.

Last edited:

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
@raj90, it depends, the person should refer to any document received from the nominee office when they were approved. For example:

The nominee office agrees to not revoke a nomination, unless the Nominee:
1. Is denied permanent residency;
2. No longer meets the requirements set out in the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Act and Regulations;
3. No longer meets the minimum eligibility requirements for nomination.
or
4. Ceases to be employed by the Employer, either through resignation or termination;

If it has something like the above, then it wouldn't only delay the PR Process but stops it all together. Best option for that person is to find another employer who is willing to assist with their nomination ASAP.
Thank you for your quick response, i will ask the person who asked me to get information. thanks a lot.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you for your quick response, i will ask the person who asked me to get information. thanks a lot.
You are welcome, though it may also be intimidating, the best persons to ask are the nominee staff as well.