+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
same here!
All aplicants who have applied online and not the paperbased one like it was before, it doesnt show nothing on ecas for all of them
So its not your problem
Unfortunately would be better to have it like it was for old paperbased applications, but ircc apperently doesnt want to share info with new online applications

Reactions: DrWish

Preet7777

Nov 14, 2022
Sharing my timeline for those who are waiting :-

AR- 24 Nov 2021
Medical Request - 12 August
Medical Passed- 30 Aug
PORTAL 1- 4 NOV
PORTAL 2 - 5 NOV
ECOPR- 6 NOV

I hope you all get your PR soon. I know it's very anxious to wait.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

AR- 24 Nov 2021
Medical Passed- 30 Aug
PORTAL 1- 4 NOV
PORTAL 2 - 5 NOV
ECOPR- 6 NOV

Amazing! Inland/outland? Did you get any ADRs and if so, what were they? Did you get pre-arrival letter? (If so, when?). Thanks and congrats!

Reactions: SCW

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
ECAS now Decision Made from October, 14
Received GC note today says final: Approved still i haven't received any email for my passport or whatever... not sure what to do

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Just wanting to clarify - did you send your medical AFTER getting AOR via webform, but before getting a medical request from IRCC? And they linked it to your account? i.e. IRCC didn't ask you to do medical, you did it yourself but submitted it "mid way" in your application?
yes . i send to IRCC . without request.. means up front .. the update with web form

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

AR- 24 Nov 2021
Medical Passed- 30 Aug
PORTAL 1- 4 NOV
PORTAL 2 - 5 NOV
ECOPR- 6 NOV

Congratulations! Sorry, quick question, when was your AOR and do you know which office processed your application. Sorry for the questions. Congratulations, once again!

PBAP

Oct 16, 2022
Hi All, I have applied for PR and work permit both as required by SINP nomination. Now I have received PAL for my PR on 9th November and in the same day I have received passport request for my work permit application. Please advise me may I submit our passports to VFS or wait for next, when will i get passport request for PR then will submit?

Reactions: hanguyen8218

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi All, I have applied for PR and work permit both as required by SINP nomination. Now I have received PAL for my PR on 9th November and in the same day I have received passport request for my work permit application. Please advise me may I submit our passports to VFS or wait for next, when will i get passport request for PR then will submit?
I would do as you're told and send the passport for your WP as asked, and then send it again when they make a request for your PR application. But it would be worth writing a letter to VFS when you send it asking them to be mindful that you're at PPR phase.

applicantakali

Mar 8, 2022
Hi, I got my medical request a couple days ago (finally), but I have done the Medical shortly after AOR which was like 2-3 months ago. I also sent in our medical results via webform about a month ago. Do I need to do anything here since they don't give me any option to upload anything.. Thanks in advance.

edit: i figured it should be fine since the doctor has sent it in already and we sent it in more than a month ago via webform.

Last edited:

jws316

Oct 28, 2020
One my friend who received AOR this Jan 2022.

Never get update his case.

Received anything from G note and even Ecas has no changed. Show up AOR only.

What he should do???

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
One my friend who received AOR this Jan 2022.

Never get update his case.

Received anything from G note and even Ecas has no changed. Show up AOR only.

What he should do???
If not already done, ask them to send a web form noting their concerns because they know that other applicants have seen their cases move forward. This is what I would do, but there is absolutely no guarantee that IRCC will take notice if within the processing times.

HBharti

May 4, 2022

AR- 24 Nov 2021
Medical Passed- 30 Aug
PORTAL 1- 4 NOV
PORTAL 2 - 5 NOV
ECOPR- 6 NOV

Heartiest congratulations!!!
I am also BCPNP Inland candidate with one inland dependent. My AR is of same month as yours. 5Nov 2021. I got my PAL and eagerly waiting for Portal 1, 2 and ECOPR.

thank you for sharing your timeline it really gave me a hope I might