+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Hey guys...i filling up the generic form there is no option for validating its just say edit..how do we validate the genric form
Download the right generic form, it must have validate (at the top and bottom of the form), if not you are filling a wrong form. You cant submit generic form except when it's validated.

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
I got a response from IRCC on Saturday that the medical exam report has been received. Does anyone happen to know how long it will take them for review?

Reactions: Jalili

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting my timeline here, hoping that it would help y'all. So the entire process took me a little bit over a year, PAL to portal was only a month.
I'm considering myself lucky because cases barely gets this fast from what I can see.

Alberta PNP non EE, Noc C job, paper based inland, single no dependents.

My timeline:
AR: May 7th 2021
AOR: I never actually received AOR email, I don't know if IRCC never sent it or my consultant never forwarded to me, doesn't seems to matter now anyways.
However according to the ECAS they started processing my application on March 9th 2022, so I guess my AOR is March 9th, if that makes sense.

PAL: April 13th, also that was the first time I heard anything from IRCC since I mailed out my application. From VO Sydney

Medical request: April 20th, again e-mail came from VO Sydney.
Did my medical around May 3rd, but medical results didn't get uploaded till the end of May 12th, clinic was busy .... this and that. I had to call and follow up just to make sure they didn't forget about it, I'm glad they didn't.

Portal 1 yesterday May 18th. I was replying it today, hit sent, literally 20mins after, the portal 2 came.

Through the whole process I never got asked for additional documents, also I believe my visa office is Calgary.

Now waiting for copr and pr card but I'm happy with what I've done. And I'm also wishing all of you nothing but the best luck, It's a long and tedious process but it's always worth it by the end.
Did you receive Ecopr ???