+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Camila kim

Feb 4, 2022
Can you apply for bowp without aor ? My work permit is expiring in June and support letter from province will make bound to a close workpermit.
I applied for pr last January and i know my aor will not come in next 6 to 8 months or maybe more

Anyone has an experience for this or i am thinking to hire a consultant
You can apply BOWP around 1 week left. Don’t worry, I am still there. Finally I got a AOR. So I am going to have an open permit visa and my husband as well.

Camila kim

Feb 4, 2022
what impli status you have work permit or anything to inland or what happend if not remove implied applying visitor visa at least it is safe for you
Yes, I have been applied BOWP for an open visa. I want to switch from closed visa to open visa. They was holding until AOR. Now I have.
I think they will give open if not it is ok anyway. Hahaha

thanks for your help!
I am really thanks to you all.

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
My ar is January 17 of this year applied online non ee
Aor waiting

I have no restrictions on nomination but my pgwp is expiring in June and would it he okay to apply for bowp without aor ?

I don't know what to do i have province support letter but it will change my open to close I don't want that any suggestions?

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
if you have a lawyer and if he put his email in application, is it possible for you to link PR application yourself? Somebody told me first you should submit form to remove your representative and then you can link application to your account. what you people think and experince about this

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Wow! Thx!! Sooooo much~!!

I just heard that “my status that they received as my AR and reviewing my medical, checking background. If need more info they will contact.”
does it mean I have AOR??
you have reprensative lawyer or you do it

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Finally my AOR.

PNP Manitoba - Inland
TFN: September 22, 2021 (4195)
AR: March 2, 2021
AOR: February 15, 2022 (after 11.5 months)
Biometrics approved.
Medical exam passed: February 15, 2022
Dependents: 1
how you link you one after aor. if you have lawyer you need to remove him otherwise you cant link so did you remove lawer and link your application now what is progress