+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Camila kim

Feb 4, 2022
If your application start with EP it means you got your AOR.
AOR is Acknowlegment Of Receipt. They tell you that they have received your application on 22 February and tell you how to link it online.
they didn’t say “how to link it online”
Just said they need mor info….
so I think after sending few docs then they will send an email which is AOR. Am I right??

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
they didn’t say “how to link it online”
Just said they need mor info….
so I think after sending few docs then they will send an email which is AOR. Am I right??
My processing didn’t go to that way but I think you are right because when you have your AOR they will tell you to link your application online.

Reactions: Aswer

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you!!
anyway, I like even this~!
finally they are dealing with mine!!!
here is what you do -
you call 18882422100
automatic lady answer this call. after that press 1 for english after that press 1, press 1 and give identifier number , after that press 1, after that press 1, after that press 2, after that press application start with xep press 1, only add digits 0044--(no add xep, only number), enter birth year, after that press 1 and see
you can listen status and issue aor or not

Reactions: Camila kim

Camila kim

Feb 4, 2022
here is what you do -
you call 18882422100
automatic lady answer this call. after that press 1 for english after that press 1, press 1 and give identifier number , after that press 1, after that press 1, after that press 2, after that press application start with xep press 1, only add digits 0044--(no add xep, only number), enter birth year, after that press 1 and see
you can listen status and issue aor or not
Wow! Thx!! Sooooo much~!!

I just heard that “my status that they received as my AR and reviewing my medical, checking background. If need more info they will contact.”
does it mean I have AOR??

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Can you apply for bowp without aor ? My work permit is expiring in June and support letter from province will make bound to a close workpermit.
I applied for pr last January and i know my aor will not come in next 6 to 8 months or maybe more

Anyone has an experience for this or i am thinking to hire a consultant

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Can you apply for bowp without aor ? My work permit is expiring in June and support letter from province will make bound to a close workpermit.
I applied for pr last January and i know my aor will not come in next 6 to 8 months or maybe more

Anyone has an experience for this or i am thinking to hire a consultant
You can. I did it, but I suggest to wait until May to see if you have your AOR or no. They will just put your application on hold until you get AOR , you will have implied status but at least you can still work. Just make sure to include a letter of explanation at that time and include the support letter of the province and others documents.

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
You can. I did it, but I suggest to wait until May to see if you have your AOR or no. They will just put your application on hold until you get AOR , you will have implied status but at least you can still work. Just make sure to include a letter of explanation at that time and include the support letter of the province and others documents.

Thank you for your reply, support letter is 204c t13 lmia exemption letter and it states in the annex that employer to pay fee and all

Is there any other support letter i can get from province ? Or just attach that letter

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Thank you for your reply, support letter is 204c t13 lmia exemption letter and it states in the annex that employer to pay fee and all

Is there any other support letter i can get from province ? Or just attach that letter
Just that letter is enough. Check the required documents and include everything they ask. You will be fine. For AOR you write a letter of explanation saying you already applied for PR and still wait for AOR . Attach the receipt of payment for your PR and attach also a receipt for the post office, any proof showing that you sent your application for PR.

Umairkh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Just that letter is enough. Check the required documents and include everything they ask. You will be fine. For AOR you write a letter of explanation saying you already applied for PR and still wait for AOR . Attach the receipt of payment for your PR and attach also a receipt for the post office, any proof showing that you sent your application for PR.

Thank you for your answer brother, just one last question.

Wouldn't that make officer confuse that support letter is for closed workpermit and i am applying for bowp ? I am jusy panicking with this thank you for your reply

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Thank you for your answer brother, just one last question.

Wouldn't that make officer confuse that support letter is for closed workpermit and i am applying for bowp ? I am jusy panicking with this thank you for your reply
Ooh I forgot you have a closed work permit. In my case I had an open work permit and it was fine. To be honest I don’t know, maybe you should check with a consultant.