+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
I got a pdf document in my GcKey with the title "request" letter. Which ever one you got just print it and submit
Thanks for your response.
That's strange then since I don't have any letter. Anyone else here who submitted the passport with just a print of the RFV email?

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for your response.
That's strange then since I don't have any letter. Anyone else here who submitted the passport with just a print of the RFV email?
Did you receive an email from the visa office ? CIO visa office normally sends an email

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Good day house. Your response would be appreciated

I've already been given medical request last week, I've not gone for it yet but v booked an appointment already

My background check changes from: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your background to we are processing your background check.

Does it mean my security has started??? or passed???

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Good day house. Your response would be appreciated

I've already been given medical request last week, I've not gone for it yet but v booked an appointment already

My background check changes from: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your background to we are processing your background check.

Does it mean my security has started??? or passed???
Its in progress
When it changes to again we are processing that means security passed and ppr within a week or two.

Reactions: Hasrat123

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Its in progress
When it changes to again we are processing that means security passed and ppr within a week or two.
It has already changed from in progress to we are processing.

It changed from processing to in in progress 4 days ago

Today it changed back to we are processing

VO: RROC

Sep 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 4 2021
AOR Received.
Jan 9 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 18 2021
I got my pr portal access yesterday

28Dec2020 MB PNP
07Jan2021 EE AOR
08Jan2021 eMedical request
07Feb2021 Medical passed
18Feb2021 Biometrics request

Long period of silence, I requested my GCMS notes 3x

17feb2022 ADR for POF and Updated COE request
22Feb2022 Medical status changed to "No Medical Request"
03Mar2022 PR Approved, is this the same as COPR?
04Mar2022 PR portal access
TBD - PR Card

Last edited:

Fabe

Mar 6, 2022
Hi

Advise required urgently

Jan2021 AOR, medicals autorenewed on 28feb2022

I received an email from cic asking to submit some docs before 28 March - proof of funds (last 6 months statement),schedule A background declaration and Pcc. I'm from India and currently in uae and i haven't been to india since 2019 ie, long before AOR. During the first submission i have provided PCC from UAE as well as from India.

This is the statement in the letter received
"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. Please provide a recent police certificate from United Arab Emirates"

This means only PCC UAE is required or should I be submitting for India a well ?
@legalfalcon
@Hemmant Singh

Last edited:

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
AOR Jan 27 2021 (FSW)
My medical has been extended automatically and background check message changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What can I expect now?

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
AOR Jan 27 2021 (FSW)
My medical has been extended automatically and background check message changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What can I expect now?
Whats your visa office and country of residence??