+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
@legalfalcon
I have received the request for submission of PCC along with schedule A- declaration form, POF and new passport.

I have arranged all the documents except PCC. I have raised the webform regarding delay in appointment.
The question is

All the other requested documents have been uploaded in my portal, should I submit it without pcc as the last date is 7th March or should I attach LoE where pcc is requested.

Thank you in advance

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Anybody in the house who have done remedical lately, was covid-19 certificate required???

Urgent response please
I did my medical last year in October and they asked for Covid Vaccination certificate so that they can add this in the Medical Record. I am not sure whether it was mandatory requirement or optional one but since I had it I provided it to them.

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
yes
They did ask for vaccination certificate.
Once you provide this certificate, they will provide you with another Certificate stating that you had your vaccine done on defined dates and you will be required to carry while travelling to Canada.

if you don’t have certificate, I suggest you speak to customer care of the hospital where you will be getting your medical done

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
yes
They did ask for vaccination certificate.
Once you provide this certificate, they will provide you with another Certificate stating that you had your vaccine done on defined dates and you will be required to carry while travelling to Canada.

if you don’t have certificate, I suggest you speak to customer care of the hospital where you will be getting your medical done
Below is what is stated on IRCC website under requirements. I'm now confused.

Bring any proof of previous vaccination for COVID-19, if you have one.

This is not mandatory.
The panel physician will include this record with your exam.

It's boldly state that it's not mandatory

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Anybody in the house who have done remedical lately, was covid-19 certificate required???

Urgent response please
I did my remedical in Feb and the COVID vaccination certificate was optional as mentioned in the email received from panel physician clinic. I obviously submitted it since i did take the vaccine. So its not mandatory to submit with the medical as I understand, but its better if you do.
The clinic should be able to give you confirmed information though.

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
I did my remedical in Feb and the COVID vaccination certificate was optional as mentioned in the email received from panel physician clinic. I obviously submitted it since i did take the vaccine. So its not mandatory to submit with the medical as I understand, but its better if you do.
The clinic should be able to give you confirmed information though.
Thanks. I'm considering taking the first dose and after the medical examination, I would complete it. A card would be issued I suppose. What do think? That should be at least sufficient right?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Thanks. I'm considering taking the first dose and after the medical examination, I would complete it. A card would be issued I suppose. What do think? That should be at least sufficient right?
You should call your medical exam centre for this
I remember at my time it was optional but we submitted

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
You should call your medical exam centre for this
I remember at my time it was optional but we submitted
My online appointment booking did not state that as a requirement. However, I'm going to take the first dose and after 6weeks I would complete the dose. I would submit the card issued to me for first dose. IRCC website explicitly stated that any prove of vaccination can be provided but not mandatory.

Reactions: Hemmant Singh

Panwar1

Oct 17, 2020
Below is what is stated on IRCC website under requirements. I'm now confused.

Bring any proof of previous vaccination for COVID-19, if you have one.

This is not mandatory.
The panel physician will include this record with your exam.

It's boldly state that it's not mandatory
From what is written in the website, vaccine certificate is not mandatory.
The only benefit that one get from showing the vaccination certificate is that it get recorded.

Please read the below, the same has been written in the website:
The panel physician may offer you a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine if it is available. Vaccination is completely voluntary and is not required as part of your exam.

If you receive the COVID-19 vaccine during your exam, the panel physician will record it.

If you’ve already been vaccinated for COVID-19, even if you have only received 1 dose,

• bring proof of your vaccination to your exam
    • proof can be a paper copy or an electronic version
  • the panel physician will record your proof of vaccination with your exam
  • keep a copy of the vaccination record given to you by the panel physician

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Just received Ready for Visa email.

AOR - 12 Jan 2021
Biometrics submitted - 02 Mar 2021
Re-medical passed - 23 Feb 2022
PNP Outland
COR India

One question please - @legalfalcon - The email mentions to inform IRCC of any changes in mailing address, email, phone no.
We recently sold our house and moved into another. However, I don't yet have any documents transferred to our name except the agreement (which doesn't have my name) so I cannot get any documents updated as of now, if required. Will it be ok to skip this or is it absolutely mandatory?
I just don't want to get into the hassle of getting my passport or anything updated now since it will take a few months to do that!

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
From what is written in the website, vaccine certificate is not mandatory.
The only benefit that one get from showing the vaccination certificate is that it get recorded.

Please read the below, the same has been written in the website:
The panel physician may offer you a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine if it is available. Vaccination is completely voluntary and is not required as part of your exam.

If you receive the COVID-19 vaccine during your exam, the panel physician will record it.

If you’ve already been vaccinated for COVID-19, even if you have only received 1 dose,

• bring proof of your vaccination to your exam
    • proof can be a paper copy or an electronic version
  • the panel physician will record your proof of vaccination with your exam
  • keep a copy of the vaccination record given to you by the panel physician
Thanks for the info

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Great . I receive mine some days back and I have not even made out time to prepare the documents for submission to counterfoil. Before now I was logging in daily to check. Will use the weekend to prepare the docs
Hey did you get a pdf letter with the RFV email or in your gckey profile for passport submission?
The VAC requires a copy of the pdf letter but all I have right now is the email. Does it come a fe days after the email? Thanks!

Reactions: aussie avocado

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hey did you get a pdf letter with the RFV email or in your gckey profile for passport submission?
The VAC requires a copy of the pdf letter but all I have right now is the email. Does it come a fe days after the email? Thanks!
I got a pdf document in my GcKey with the title "request" letter. Which ever one you got just print it and submit