+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
When you get ready for visa email, they will as to update the application regarding any changes like marriage, birth of child etc.
They will give you an email address in the same email for which you can send your marital status information.
Thank you for the quick response. I saw multiple posts where people have mentioned they didn't receive a response on that email either.
In that case would it be okay for me to go ahead and submit the passport or would it have any future impacts?

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Hey All!

I just received my Ready for Visa Email an hour back.

Keep on practicing patience, you will soon get yours!

Take care and Godspeed!
Congratulations!
May I please know if your medical was extended or did you submit the test again? And if re-medical was done, what was the new date of passing it?
My re-medical is reflecting as Passed but haven't received the RFV email yet! Your timeline will give me an idea if I should be expecting it soon or not!

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon I got an ADR today to provide the following and I will truly appreciate if you can guide me and clarify their requirements.

1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.
2. Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.
3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

I have a couple of questions on two of their requirements
For point 2, they have indicated "including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada "
Here what do they mean by the underline? I have never travelled to Canada and what kind of citizenship and resident document info they need.

For point 3, they said to provide PCC from UAE in bold letters.
Here they need PCC from UAE only or all the countries that I stayed for six months and over.

Thank you in advance

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
FSW outland
COR :Egypt
Noc :0621
Visa office :Cairo, Egypt
Aor : 24th Jan 2021
Medical passed :12th Feb 2021
ADR : 22nd Dec 2021(updated schedule A, police certificate and Right of permanent residency fees)
Medical expired : 14th Jan 2021(no re-medical request till now)
Sent the files to Cairo visa office email and through Web form, also, Enquired about my file through Web form and this was the answer :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your file should be reviewed shortly.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Is this good news?

Last edited:

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I
FSW outland
COR :Egypt
Noc :0621
Visa office :Cairo, Egypt
Aor : 24th Jan 2021
Medical passed :12th Feb 2021
ADR : 22nd Dec 2021(updated schedule A, police certificate and Right of permanent residency fees)
Medical expired : 14th Jan 2021(no re-medical request till now)
Sent the files to Cairo visa office email and through Web form, also, Enquired about my file through Web form and this was the answer :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your file should be reviewed shortly.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Is this good news?
Yes this is good news
I think they will extend ur medicals or u will receive remedical request within a week
u can also call them to enquire which stages u passed and which stage is in progress this will clear everything

Reactions: leviathan

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
Hi all,

A couple of questions on my brother's behalf. He is the PA, his wife and 2 children will be accompanying him. Details below:

FSW-O
COR: Lebanon
VO: Paris
Medicals Passed: Dec 2020
AOR: January 2021

They ordered GCMS notes twice: once in September 2021, and again this month (Feb 2022). In between the two, there were two updates: Eligibility changed from Not Started to Recommend Pass, and Criminality changed from Passed to Not Started.

We are a bit confused about the latter. Is it normal for the criminality to go back to Not Started after it was passed? Is that an indicate that they will be asked to provide new Police Certificates?

Additionally, their medicals expired in December, and they had not been asked to re-do them, but they received an update in GC Key last week which said that they passed the medicals again on February 17th 2022. I take it that that is a positive sign that they might receive ADR or PPR in the next few weeks?

Thanks for the help!

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi all,

A couple of questions on my brother's behalf. He is the PA, his wife and 2 children will be accompanying him. Details below:

FSW-O

They ordered GCMS notes twice: once in September 2021, and again this month (Feb 2022). In between the two, there were two updates: Eligibility changed from Not Started to Recommend Pass, and Criminality changed from Passed to Not Started.

We are a bit confused about the latter. Is it normal for the criminality to go back to Not Started after it was passed? Is that an indicate that they will be asked to provide new Police Certificates?

Additionally, their medicals expired in December, and they had not been asked to re-do them, but they received an update in GC Key last week which said that they passed the medicals again on February 17th 2022. I take it that that is a positive sign that they might receive ADR or PPR in the next few weeks?

Thanks for the help!
From My Assumption
Firstly Gcms not are not to the point! Calling ircc will give them every detail

Secondly Yes i think so ircc will ask to provide pcc again,they can ask for Proof of Funds also again [not sure]

Thirdly as you said they passed medicals again so ircc definately had extended their medicals

I would recommend you to call ircc

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hey All!

I just received my Ready for Visa Email an hour back.

Keep on practicing patience, you will soon get yours!

Take care and Godspeed!
Great . I receive mine some days back and I have not even made out time to prepare the documents for submission to counterfoil. Before now I was logging in daily to check. Will use the weekend to prepare the docs

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi all,

FSW-O

Thanks for the help!
There's no need to order those notes as if there is an issue with your application the VO will contact you. I never even knew my visa office till I got the passport request letter

SHK4

Jan 12, 2022
Thank you for the quick response. I saw multiple posts where people have mentioned they didn't receive a response on that email either.
In that case would it be okay for me to go ahead and submit the passport or would it have any future impacts?
I am not sure about any future impacts. Probably there should not be any.
Try communicating the information via webform. They are pretty much responding to it.

As per the ready for email I got they said I can inform them about any status changes.
Below is what i got in ready for visa email:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: (actually email address given by them, I am not sure whether I can share that email address so I removed it) with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email (they give you email address)

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)