Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hiii folks
Mine is FSW Inland Application with an outland dependent (Spouse-India)
Aor - 23rd Jan, 2021
As per the MP's office in Jan 2021, file transferred from Montreal to Edmonton in Jan 2nd week, Eligibility & Criminality in progress, Security passed, Info Sharing complete, Medical Expired.
As per the IRCC agent on call today, primary VO Edmonton, secondary VO Montreal, Medicals Extended (for both the applicants), Info Sharing Complete, Eligibility Not Started & Security, Criminality, Background Check is in progress.

How can the information be different? Can't understand if eligibility has started or not...
And medical is extended for both applicants as per the agent but the IRCC account still shows "You do not need a medical exam" since it expired in December 2021.
Any idea about it folks....??

winnie2022

Dec 10, 2021
Ikr! Really frustrating tho I've expected that they'll request for updated PoF based on some threads here. I was just hoping that they won't ask for re-meds coz I don't wanna spend more money on that.

Don't lose hope, they'll check your file soon! My aor was Jan. 14th, '21.
Has your PoF changed since AOR?

I have taken out a portion to put into investment and I'm not ready to liquidify that amount yet to put back into savings. My remaining savings at the bank still well exceeds the requirement for Single applicant, although not as much as when I submitted the PoF when AOR Jan 2021. Do you think this will be a problem?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022

I have taken out a portion to put into investment and I'm not ready to liquidify that amount yet to put back into savings. My remaining savings at the bank still well exceeds the requirement for Single applicant, although not as much as when I submitted the PoF when AOR Jan 2021. Do you think this will be a problem?
There should not be any problem until the amount is lower than the ircc mentioned or the amount u mentioned in express entry for ur all applicants

Reactions: winnie2022

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
PAnel physician uploaded my re-medical results yesterday. But its not reflecting on my GcKey portal. How long does this process take ?

sepehrmzm

May 3, 2021
Hi guys, I got my medical extended is it a good sign of progress? anybody knows why some people are asked re-med while others just got extensions?
FSW-O AOR 17th Jan

Last edited:

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi guys, I got my medical extended is it a good sign of progress? anybody knows why some people are asked re-med while others just got extensions?
FSW-O AOR 17th Jan
Extensions/remed requests are based on country of origin and classification of medical status.

Both are good signs

Reactions: sepehrmzm

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Reactions: leviathan

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Sorry, just realized I wasn't too clear.

You shouldn't *get a remedical request.
You should get an extension.

But yeah, we can't be too sure. Either would be good news

Reactions: leviathan

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Sorry, just realized I wasn't too clear.

You shouldn't *get a remedical request.
You should get an extension.

But yeah, we can't be too sure. Either would be good news
Never mind my friend, I actually understood what you tried to tell me after checking the link, and you're right about IRCC, let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Vidnomenon

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020

There was no significant change in my PoF tho I'm thinking of just submitting letters from 2 banks. I submitted from 3 banks on my application.