+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
I submitted my CEC inland application in January this year. I got an rprf request which I promptly paid mid-June. Any idea when to expect the copr? @ people who have had similar timelines

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Is there any Ottawa VO thread available

Reactions: afc1

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
FSW Outland
ITA: Nov 2020
AOR: Jan 2, 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 26, 2021

Got my GCMS notes. Took exactly 30 days.

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Reactions: leviathan

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
FSW Outland
ITA: Nov 2020
AOR: Jan 2, 2021
Biometrics submitted: Feb 26, 2021

Got my GCMS notes. Took exactly 30 days.

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
Do you have the dates for when your eligibility and criminality was passed pls?

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Do you have the dates for when your eligibility and criminality was passed pls?
Yes. I checked the notes. There was plenty of activity in the first two months of my application, From Jan to Feb.

From searching around on the web and reading my notes thoroughly, this is what I could decipher:

1. Within a month of AOR - R10 stage is cleared in the Centralized Intake Office, as the Program Assistant had no critical comments. He checked all the documents including the police certificate and recommended "Criminality Pass".
2. Within 2 months of AOR - Section A11.2 cleared by a Case Processing Agent in CIO. He had no critical comments, and the status reads, "A11.2 Met "and "Ready to finalize". I assume the next step would be review by an officer.
3. Right after the above update, I had sent my biometrics, and while there are no notes, buried inside Criminality is a status which says "Criminality Passed - Bio" with an updated date the same as Biometrics date. I believe Criminality Pass occurs in two stages - PCC and Biometrics. Both seem okay.
5. Also, in the notes, there is an update in May 2021 with a note "PReVU verified" in CPC Ottawa. So I think the file transfer has happened, but no officer has touched the file yet.
This could by why Info Sharing is "In Progress". So I believe once an officer at CPC Ottawa looks at the file and conclusively passes the eligibility, I would be in the same boat as most of you, i.e. - just waiting for Security (including Background checks) to process.

Reactions: îleless

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Yes. I checked the notes. There was plenty of activity in the first two months of my application, From Jan to Feb.

From searching around on the web and reading my notes thoroughly, this is what I could decipher:

1. Within a month of AOR - R10 stage is cleared in the Centralized Intake Office, as the Program Assistant had no critical comments. He checked all the documents including the police certificate and recommended "Criminality Pass".
2. Within 2 months of AOR - Section A11.2 cleared by a Case Processing Agent in CIO. He had no critical comments, and the status reads, "A11.2 Met "and "Ready to finalize". I assume the next step would be review by an officer.
3. Right after the above update, I had sent my biometrics, and while there are no notes, buried inside Criminality is a status which says "Criminality Passed - Bio" with an updated date the same as Biometrics date. I believe Criminality Pass occurs in two stages - PCC and Biometrics. Both seem okay.
5. Also, in the notes, there is an update in May 2021 with a note "PReVU verified" in CPC Ottawa. So I think the file transfer has happened, but no officer has touched the file yet.
This could by why Info Sharing is "In Progress". So I believe once an officer at CPC Ottawa looks at the file and conclusively passes the eligibility, I would be in the same boat as most of you, i.e. - just waiting for Security (including Background checks) to process.
This is exactly the same place I’m in except my info sharing is complete already. Security and criminality still pending

îleless

Jan 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing. It's all looking great. Hope it's not long before you get PPR! One last question if you don't mind me asking what's your CoR?

sagarnand12

Feb 4, 2021
@legalfalcon
FSW - Outland India
AOR 26th Jan 2021
My wife is Primary applicant in our PR application. We are planning to move to another country since I got a new job. My wife will have to leave her current job and join as a INTERN in the new country.
Question
1. Will resigning from current job (2 years experience) affect the eligibility or processing of application in anyway?
2. Does being an Intern for 3 months affect the application?
3. Will moving to a new country affect the application?

Thanks in Advance.

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,
CEC Inland
File was in Vancouver VO
I have got my eCOPR.

AOR - 21 January 2021
Biometrics - 11 February 2021 ( with RCMP request)
RCMP Update - 3 March 2021
4 Months Of Inactivity
3 Times Called IRCC After 4 Months

1st Ghost Update : 7 July 2021 =We Are Reviewing Additional Documents Changed to Not Applicable.
2nd Ghost Update : 13 July 2021 =Not Applicable changed to 13July 2021, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

PR Portal Credentials Email - 14 July 2021 : Replied Same Day
PR Portal Credentials Received - 15 July 2021 : Confirmed In Canada and Provided Address & Photo for PR Card
eCOPR Received In PR Portal - 16 July 2021

I wish everyone gets good news this month.

Last edited:

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
It’s been 6 months post AOR ALREADY. when are going to start finalizing outlanders applications ? I hope the new variants will not slow IRCC down a again.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,
File was in Vancouver VO
I have got my eCOPR.

AOR - 21 January 2021
RCMP Update - 3 March 2021
4 Months Of Inactivity
3 Times Called IRCC After 4 Months

1st Ghost Update : 7 July 2021 =We Are Reviewing Additional Documents Changed to Not Applicable.
2nd Ghost Update : 13 July 2021 =Not Applicable changed to 13July 2021, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

PR Portal Credentials Email - 14 July 2021 : Replied Same Day
PR Portal Credentials Received - 15 July 2021 : Confirmed In Canada and Provided Address & Photo for PR Card
eCOPR Received In PR Portal - 16 July 2021

I wish everyone gets good news this month.
Quick question. Was your rcmp submission in 'we are reviewing..' for the whole 4 months, or had it changed to NA then back to reviewing and back to NA?

I submitted mine and quickly changed to reviewing -> na in like a day or so and then just dead silence since two months. Im wondering if it will change back to reviewing

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
FSW - Outland India
AOR 26th Jan 2021
My wife is Primary applicant in our PR application. We are planning to move to another country since I got a new job. My wife will have to leave her current job and join as a INTERN in the new country.
Question
1. Will resigning from current job (2 years experience) affect the eligibility or processing of application in anyway?
2. Does being an Intern for 3 months affect the application?
3. Will moving to a new country affect the application?

Thanks in Advance.

1. It will have no impact as the application is locked the day it is submitted and any changes post-submission have no effect. However, if you claimed points for the job you will be leaving, just inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer. Also, when you have an address in the new country of residence, make sure that you update it with IRCC.

2. In a FSW, spouse's foreign work experience doe not get you any points.

3. No. However, your VO will change, i.e. when visa office where you may have to submit your passport after your application is approved.

Reactions: rr2021

sagarnand12

Feb 4, 2021
1. It will have no impact as the application is locked the day it is submitted and any changes post-submission have no effect. However, if you claimed points for the job you will be leaving, just inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer. Also, when you have an address in the new country of residence, make sure that you update it with IRCC.

2. In a FSW, spouse's foreign work experience doe not get you any points.

3. No. However, your VO will change, i.e. when visa office where you may have to submit your passport after your application is approved.
Thank You for the quick response.

Question 2 was for Primary applicant (My wife) who will be Intern for the first 3 months or even may not have a job immediately.

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Quick question. Was your rcmp submission in 'we are reviewing..' for the whole 4 months, or had it changed to NA then back to reviewing and back to NA?

I submitted mine and quickly changed to reviewing -> na in like a day or so and then just dead silence since two months. Im wondering if it will change back to reviewing
Yes, for 4 months it was just like that " 3 March 2021, we are reviewing the additional documents you provided "

The first GHOST UPDATE is the where it changed to Not Applicable

The second ghost update is where it changed to "13 July 2021, we are reviewing the additional documents you provided "

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Yes, for 4 months it was just like that " 3 March 2021, we are reviewing the additional documents you provided "

The first GHOST UPDATE is the where it changed to Not Applicable

The second ghost update is where it changed to "13 July 2021, we are reviewing the additional documents you provided "
ah ok thanks, your timeline gives me some hope! i submitted my rcmp in may18, and it went to reviewing -> NA in a day or two. i can see from the gcms notes that it was seen and aknoweledge as rcmp cert but nothing else so my gcms notes still show criminlaity in progress haha. i guess i need that second round of real reviewing -> na for the final approval (my check is obviously clean so i just gotta wait).

congrats and what a releif for you!

Reactions: Jasmeet1723