+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
I logged into my account and it showed 'application/profile updated' when I opened my application, the page directed me to bad gateway. Again after almost a week, it showed 'application/profile updated' and after opening my profile it took me to bad gateway. Are these real ghost updates or just technical glitches?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
@legalfalcon
Hello sir, I need a help. My AOR is JAN 15 FSW O. As per the last update:
1. ELIGIBILITY - NOT STARTED
2. CRIMINALITY - PASSED
3. SECURITY - NOT STARTED
4. MEDICAL - PASSED
5. INFO SHARING - COMPLETE.
Sir, I have resigned from my join for which I claimed points. I was in UAE and now shifted to India. My last working day is 31-5-21.
My lawyer suggests that I have to raise a webform and again upload my reference letter and experience letter. Sir, is it required to send these documents again or else I should just simply raise a web form stating the Change in country of residence.
Please sir in dire need of your suggestion.
Waiting for your reply.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello sir, I need a help. My AOR is JAN 15 FSW O. As per the last update:
1. ELIGIBILITY - NOT STARTED
2. CRIMINALITY - PASSED
3. SECURITY - NOT STARTED
4. MEDICAL - PASSED
5. INFO SHARING - COMPLETE.
Sir, I have resigned from my join for which I claimed points. I was in UAE and now shifted to India. My last working day is 31-5-21.
My lawyer suggests that I have to raise a webform and again upload my reference letter and experience letter. Sir, is it required to send these documents again or else I should just simply raise a web form stating the Change in country of residence.
Please sir in dire need of your suggestion.
Waiting for your reply.
If you claimed points for the job where you were employed, and no longer work, you have to inform IRCC that you no longer work with the employer so that IRCC is aware of it in case they call your employer or the person who provided you with the work reference letter.

However, there is no need to provide any new work reference letter since the application is locked when it is filed.

Also, since you have changed your country of residence you have to inform IRCC of the same, and have you address changed, unless you will return to UAE and are in India only for a short while.

Reactions: neha_415

rp596

May 30, 2021
No I

No I didn’t. Got RPRF request on the 24th of feb, paid same day. Decided to call to find out my Vo and was told eligibility passed
Hey @LadyEdmonton, Did you already received you COPR or any other updates? Would you mind sharing you timeline, please? I also received RPRF request, so curious how timeline looks after it.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I logged into my account and it showed 'application/profile updated' when I opened my application, the page directed me to bad gateway. Again after almost a week, it showed 'application/profile updated' and after opening my profile it took me to bad gateway. Are these real ghost updates or just technical glitches?
@Komal1988 I had the same issue, I think they are technical glitches as my profile was reverted to the same status as on Saturday.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
@Komal1988 I had the same issue, I think they are technical glitches as my profile was reverted to the same status as on Saturday.
@janaor2021 It seems like these are glitches. I received two in a week's time. Everytime I could successfully login to my account after that, there were no changes whatsoever. I wondered how could I received two GUs one after the other and that too on Sundays. There must be some maintenance going on.

Shatil

Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys
FSW-Outland
ITA- November 17, 2020
AOR- January 21, 2021
BIL- February 08, 2021
I want an update on my application. I was wondering how to get GCMS notes or where can I call to learn the details. Need your suggestions. TIA