+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

business___

Mar 16, 2019
How can I inform them of my situation? Thank you so much @business___
No worries mate. I’d give IRCC a call and explain the situation. I’m sure if you’ve been permitted to enter Canada they’d know about your situation but just clarify it with them. None of us can tell you otherwise but best of luck and hopefully we all get our COPRs soon.

Serb11

Dec 15, 2020
Hi @Serb11 - No problem at all!

Ah, if you need a TRV and it's taking 400+ days, then it's likely that that would take longer to process than the Covid exemption. The Covid exemption takes about 15 working days. I have an eTA, so I don't need a TRV.

But saying that... do you know if the TRV takes that long to process in "normal" times? Could it be that the average processing time is saying 400+ days because nobody has applied for one from your country, if nobody has been allowed to fly? The Canadian border shut 21st March 2020, which is roughly 400+ days...

I'm not sure what evidence you need for a TRV, but it is worth applying for the legal exemption and then attaching that as evidence to your TRV application?

@legalfalcon might be able to offer some ideas :)

Sorry I can't be anymore help!
Hi! that was a very helpful insight actually, because the sum of normal processing + the days since border closed is exactly how much it showing right now for processing. In that case, your idea to apply for exemption first and then for visitor visa sounds like it could work. If i may ask, how did you get your exemption?

@legalfalcon May be better able to answer this - can one apply for an exemption without an underlying visa (EE or TRV)?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Go ahead and order your notes. I am EE PNP with AOR of 4th January. When I called first week in March, was told everything except security is passed. I personally have not been checking for ghost updates but I ordered my notes last week - just to check if the security has been initiated at least and/or have an idea of its assignment and due dates. Doesn't hurt to order your notes now buddy.
Wow! Such a processing speed!!
Are you EE PNP inland? What is your visa office? I am PNP inland with Eligibility now even started AOR Dec 1 2020

Reactions: Bacelor

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Wow! Such a processing speed!!
Are you EE PNP inland? What is your visa office? I am PNP inland with Eligibility now even started AOR Dec 1 2020
I am EE PNP-Outland. The agent said my file was being processed at the CIO as at first week of March. I'll know if it's still being processed there or if it's been transferred once I receive the notes.

Your timeline... Have you ordered your notes?

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I am EE PNP-Outland. The agent said my file was being processed at the CIO as at first week of March. I'll know if it's still being processed there or if it's been transferred once I receive the notes.

Your timeline... Have you ordered your notes?
Yes ordered notes
AOR dec 1, 2020
Eligibility not started
Just criminality in progress

krisIndian

May 24, 2021
ITA: Jan 08, 2021
AOR : Feb 22, 2021
Medical : March 04, 2021
Biometrics: Already given while applying for WP.
Experience: 1 year Canadian and 1 year foreign

No Ghost updates or messages till now.

VO: Ottawa ( called IRCC two weeks back, security and criminality is still pending according to the IRCC agent. Not much info)

Anyone with similar scenario?
Kindly share any updates.

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Any applicant with his application gwtting processed at Kenya, Nairobi office ?? The office is not responding emails, phone calls... never heard from them.
Can we start a thread for Nairobi / Kenya. I have a work permit application pending since October 2020

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
6th Jan AOR still stuck at eligibility :( (FSW-Outland)
I am in a similar situation. My AOR is Jan 10, 2021 (FSW-Outland). Have ordered the GCMS notes for peace of mind to know at which stage my application is at.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello, what info should I have on hand before calling IRCC for updates? I have my own representative based in another country but I just thought of calling IRCC since I'm in Canada anyway. Inland FSW here.

chrisflare

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all, just logged in to my IRCC account and saw a GU, but I saw no changes at all.
My eligibility and background check are still as "we are processing...". Thought it may be changed to "your eligibility/background check is in progress"?
Hello all, just received the second GU (the first was from last Thursday). All progressions are still the same in my account. I should be expecting some updates or approval soon right. Thanks!

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hello all, just received the second GU (the first was from last Thursday). All progressions are still the same in my account. I should be expecting some updates or approval soon right. Thanks!
What is the AOR? Based on ircc my all stages passed, profile last updated in 9th May , no update after that, ircc agent telling me that it’s pending with finalization. Any idea how much time it takes ?